Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

If We Are to See A Decent Uptake of Season Tickets......

R2Dee2

..........it would be helpful to hear about another couple of quality signings lined up for next season.

Also, with the arrival of the new Commercial Manager, I would hope to hear an announcement fairly soon about next season's kit and shirt sponsor.

On the back of the derby win, top 6 status achieved, a decent post split fixture list and McGowan avoiding a jail term, it is imperative to keep the good news coming.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Tbf whether you agree or disagree with the ST prices, I'm sure all will agree that it's a significant step forward that the packages are being announced now.

Fingers crossed a decent sized sponsor can be sourced and a kit (without the minging light blue please) can be launched soon as well.

Whether people agree or disagree with their running of the club it's hard to argue that the yanks haven't improved the overall professionalism of the club.

Id really love an exciting tricky winger.

Dunno how he is now but id have loved to have seen more of (ahh forgot his name - used to play wi Huns we got him on loan only played a few games)

He looked to be a bit of Carranza / Novo type - he`ll still be young now - id love him at Dens he really looked a player (well in my eyes anyway)

The whole approach from DFC (BOD) seems to me to have come on in leaps and bounds over the past few weeks  ..... all very professional.

Mind that said ..... the last sentence in the opening topic says it all ...... Aye we are going places ...... Good times are Ahead :)

Dunno how he is now but id have loved to have seen more of (ahh forgot his name - used to play wi Huns we got him on loan only played a few games)

He looked to be a bit of Carranza / Novo type - he`ll still be young now - id love him at Dens he really looked a player (well in my eyes anyway)

Are you on about Efrem or Shinnie ? We had them both on loan from what was Rangers.

Georgios Efrem?

Tbf whether you agree or disagree with the ST prices, I'm sure all will agree that it's a significant step forward that the packages are being announced now.

Fingers crossed a decent sized sponsor can be sourced and a kit (without the minging light blue please) can be launched soon as well.

Whether people agree or disagree with their running of the club it's hard to argue that the yanks haven't improved the overall professionalism of the club.

I'll agree with that Ivan. If the board think they need roughly another 150k a year to maintain this season's wage bill and post a profit it's fine by me to add an extra £40 on the season tickets. Remember what's happened twice before.

Would hate to see the money we have in the bank dwindle away.

• Like 1

The shirt sponsor is already done for next season and won't be a surprise to the fan's, new strips are getting done aswell and should be out end of May and Mr Hartley is working tirelessly to bring in player's that will enhance the squad . Get the season tickets bought and keep the momentum from this season going at Dens . DDYB

still don`t get communication even average

The whole approach from DFC (BOD) seems to me to have come on in leaps and bounds over the past few weeks  ..... all very professional.

Mind that said ..... the last sentence in the opening topic says it all ...... Aye we are going places ...... Good times are Ahead :)

Sorry Gedee,

Adding £80.00 onto a student's season ticket is not coming on leaps and bounds IMO

Adblock Detected