The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Should Neil Doncaster Resign Or Be Sacked From His Post

Rate this topic

Should Neil Doncaster Resign  

25 members have voted

1. 1. After this weeks fiasco with the SPFL fixtures, should Neil Doncaster resign or be fired?

• Yes
    • No

After this weeks fiasco with the post split fixtures and moving the Hearts V Rangers games 24 hours ahead of everyone else, do you feel the time is now up for Neil Doncaster?

Chris Sutton talks about this in the Daily Record today stating the whole affair was nothing more than just scandalous and now it is time for Doncaster to be fired or resign.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-sutton-neil-doncaster-needs-5540801

no brainer! should be sacked. need someone that knows what they are doing .

Man is an imbecile

Maybe no surprisingly todays Daily Mail (StephenMcGowan) appears to hold the exact opposite view. 

The Headline ...... "Doncaster not the root of all that is wrong      (the word "all" is underlined)

Although the sublect of the "TV  Deal" is mentioned, and the fixtures fiasco, the article seems to say (AMONG OTHER THINGS) not all scotland's football problems should fall at his feet ..... "The Englishman must be one of theleast powerfulchief executives inany British Boardroom ..... he does what they (clubs) tell him, and they have the final say"

no brainer! should be sacked. need someone that knows what they are doing .

Dinnae like to make my comments based on a person's looks or personality ...... but maybe in his case, I can make an exception :D

Doesn't mater how he goes.. He and his leadership team all need moved on.

Maybe a daft question but who is in charge of EVERYTHING?

Like Scottish football isnt a business so their isnt someone who owns it and makes decisions so who is in charge of getting rid of the top guy?

The game in Scotland needs fresh ideas from top to bottom.

Only a vote of no confidence collectively from the majority of teams can see that through tho I'd think.

Basically we are f**ked because we allowed it to get to this point.

• Like 2

Doncaster's been out of his depth for years.

Scottish football but particularly the SPFL is run like a shambles.

Doncaster's been out of his depth for years.

Scottish football but particularly the SPFL is run like a shambles.

Out of his depth for years and it isn't going to change unless he wants it to. He must have a lot of serious stuff on some of the SPFL chairman. Job for life.

Voted yes but if competence was an expectation of the job I imagine he'd be long gone.

I do have a bit of sympathy with Doncaster, please let me finish,  :lol: it's a thankless task running the Scottish game. That's not to say he hasn't done himself any favours by being gash. I've no idea if this was a 'step up' for him CV wise but for me he's done a shocking job with the whole 'Hun gate' scenario and the fallout from it. The TV deal, the lack of sponsorship and the blind panic of not having the OF derbies made him look completely out of his depth, this last 'thingy' with the fixtures is small potatoes in comparison I think. That we haven't changed the 11-1 voting system is to ALL the clubs shame but that it happened (or didn't as the case may be) on his watch will probably be linked with him down the line when a certain team are back in the SPL and normal service will be resumed.

I bet he can't wait for his contract to be up and to be off to pastures new. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

giphy.gif

If they don't have a sponsor in place for next season, it will surely be the final nail in his coffin.

The recent fixture debacle is only the tip of the iceberg. He and his cronies are completely and utterly incompetent.

No sympathy should be afforded to them..

Stewart Regan needs to GTF as well.

If they don't have a sponsor in place for next season, it will surely be the final nail in his coffin.

The recent fixture debacle is only the tip of the iceberg. He and his cronies are completely and utterly incompetent.

No sympathy should be afforded to them..

Stewart Regan needs to GTF as well.

Clean sweep with Spoofer in charge.