Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

5 Points Behind The Dabs...

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Think realistically we'll take nothing off Celtic in the 2 games against them.

St Johnstone at Dens is winnable.

Inverness at Dens - looking at a point going on meetings this season.

Aberdeen at Dens - see Inverness at Dens.

There's your 5 points leaving the derby as a potential decider as I don't think United will win another game this season.

Big ask but you never know considering the form they are in.

I honestly believe we are in with a great chance of finishing as high as fourth.

St Johnstone are not as good a side as us (when we are at near full strength), Dabs have sold one too many players and have a mid table (at best) side now.

Our home games are more than winnable and we have the momentum and a real feel good factor at the club.

Feeling very positive about Wenesdays game against Celtic and all of our remaining fixtures tbh..

We have had a terrific season and we can hopefully now go out and play with some freedom while others are either trying to maintain their positions, stop the rot or challenge for the title.

C'mon the Dee!

Although 4th would be amazing I feel Europe would be too much for us too soon,especially if we won a few games and a possible cup run.The extra games might become a distraction that weakens our league form which has happened to a few clubs in the past.

I'd much rather we concentrated on the domestic competitions and hopefully cement our place in the top 6 before thinking about Europe.

We're only just back in the top league.Lets learn to walk first.

I looked at the team they put out today and my first thought was - what happened to all their star or name players?

And the bottom line now is - do they have any?  do they have any 'superkids' on the verge of breaking through?

It now looks like they just have a handful of decent players who are no worse and no better than most of the other teams in this league.  Maybe that was always the case.

Although 4th would be amazing I feel Europe would be too much for us too soon,especially if we won a few games and a possible cup run.The extra games might become a distraction that weakens our league form which has happened to a few clubs in the past.

I'd much rather we concentrated on the domestic competitions and hopefully cement our place in the top 6 before thinking about Europe.

We're only just back in the top league.Lets learn to walk first.

*** point Rev.. We can't afford to take our eye of the main priority.

40 man squad and push for European glory?

:lol:

Adblock Detected