Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

PH At Dens

Was speaking to the guy at Dundee College the other week who supplies trainee masseurs to Dens for the players. he is a Hun with an Arab wife but spoke of Hartley with glowing praise.

He said that Hartley knows of every player in every league in Scotland and indicated that if there was a gem out there PH would know.

He also said he knew we would win the derby as when he took the masseurs to Dens the buzz around the place was tangible.

I was greatly heartened by his impression of PH and the work he is doing.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was speaking to the guy at Dundee College the other week who supplies trainee masseurs to Dens for the players. he is a Hun with an Arab wife but spoke of Hartley with glowing praise.

He said that Hartley knows of every player in every league in Scotland and indicated that if there was a gem out there PH would know.

He also said he knew we would win the derby as when he took the masseurs to Dens the buzz around the place was tangible.

I was greatly heartened by his impression of PH and the work he is doing.

Yeah a lot of people say he is the real deal. Surely must be a fault in him.

And to think certain halfwits were calling for his head mid season and calling him tactically inept and such like.

Said it then and repeat it now, best manager we've had in years.

And to think that we had to put up with Bombers inept management and poor tactical nous before that

Dodged a bullet cruise missile there   :D

Then you'd have had unreasonable expectations quite frankly.

To you, not to me.

Well obviously you have your own opinion on this DD.

But I am sure it was no' only me, and twa or  three ithers, that felt, jist kep awa fae the relegation area and consolidate, and that would be good.

Whatever we a' expected, I think it is safe to say ......... Good Season and the future is looking good fir Dundee FC :)

Adblock Detected