The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
deefly78

Kt Out Again

Rate this topic

Why this time??? Anyone know

Could be anything really......he's had the lot...

We could get a hiding tonight without Thomson and McGowan.

Ferry and Harris in the same midfield. Not Gonna end well.

Ferry, Harris and Dyer have to give us a performance or we're in trouble.

I don't know how that team is going to keep hold of the ball and I don't know how they are going to create anything. Stewart will probably be marked out of the game. If we concede after five minutes like last time it's going to be a long night.

Sitting here gutted. Just doesn't fancy playing against his buddy Scott Brown. Pretty pathetic really

Maybe Hartley's priority is having Thomson tip top for the very winnable game on Saturday. Problem is, tonight isn't a game for back-up players.

At half time, it sounds like we can't keep the ball. Without Thomson we seem to struggle with composure. Stewart sounds like he's having a mare too. Need to retain the ball much better second half. I'd also put on Wighton for Harris. What does Harris contribute?

Maybe Hartley's priority is having Thomson tip top for the very winnable game on Saturday. Problem is, tonight isn't a game for back-up players.

Cobra, I would take that point of view if he missed the odd game

But his injury record is getting ridiculous

Stewart didn't have a great game at all. Almost every ball in box terrible. Let him off though as been good this season until injury.

I'm happy with how we played tonight, still alot to work on though

Seriously how could u be happy with how we played? We were gutless out there.

The boy ferry needs to take a long look at himself he contributes nothing

Sitting here gutted. Just doesn't fancy playing against his buddy Scott Brown. Pretty pathetic really

Really?

Hartley rested him to make sure he's available for Saturday.

I think we really need to ask ourselves in the summer if KT is really worth the hassle.

Performances like the recent Derby were tremendous but theres somethin not right about a player injured that often. Its becoming predictable.

That's how I see it regarding Thomson thb.  Whether that's correct or not is a different story.  Like I've said a few times now, I don't expect him to play against Celtic if Brown is playing  - except maybe a cup final or something.

In hindsight, maybe tonight was a game for back up players.  I looked at the side on the park and thought that more than a few were playing for a contract next season.  The team was full of players who have played a part in our season in one way or another.  Harris, Ferry and Steven McGinn can go now as far as I'm concerned.

We going to have a thread saying "Harkins missing again" or "Irvine missing again" or are we just picking on Thomson??