Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Barry Smith - New Aldershot Town Manager?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Seems a strange one, it would require a bit of a relocation. I'm assuming he's married with kids (anyone know ???) so a bit of an upheaval. I was down that way on a course last year and speaking to a couple of their fans, they seem to be a club that's had their share of financial problems, maybe the Deefiant season has put Barry in the frame. Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Are they full time?

I can't say for sure but when I used to go and see Barrow a lot in the Conference, most the teams seemed to have a core of full timers with the rest of the squad being P/T. At the time I think Luton and a couple of others were full time though. This was about 3 years ago so maybe its changed a bit.

Seems a strange one, it would require a bit of a relocation. I'm assuming he's married with kids (anyone know ???) so a bit of an upheaval. I was down that way on a course last year and speaking to a couple of their fans, they seem to be a club that's had their share of financial problems, maybe the Deefiant season has put Barry in the frame. Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

He's married,with a new born kid.

• Like 1

Barry is not a manager unfortunately. 

He just isn't good and strong enough to be one. He would be good as an assistant to an old head or a coach but not a manager. He quits to easy when things get hard. 

He's done a relatively decent job everywhere he's been.

Adblock Detected