The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Megbee

Songs of The Week

Rate this topic

Sometimes I'll get songs in my head that I can't get out unless I listen to them for a week. That happen to anyone else?

Top 3 for me this week:

Fireside - Arctic Monkeys

Summertime Boy - Seasick Steve

Uprising - My Baby

Sometimes I'll get songs in my head that I can't get out unless I listen to them for a week. That happen to anyone else?

Top 3 for me this week:

Fireside - Arctic Monkeys

Summertime Boy - Seasick Steve

Uprising - My Baby

Come on Meg, rules are, if you mention a song you have to link it to a youtube video!

My Sister played this last week and it has been going through my head like I just wanna evict my brain!

Haha CHOON!

I don't know how to embed a video on my phone but here's a link to that My Baby song. I saw them support Seasick Steve on Tuesday and was pretty bowled over by this song.

I had sodding Miley Cyrus' "Good and Broken" in my head all thursday...

(totally my daughters fault...)

I had sodding Miley Cyrus' "Good and Broken" in my head all thursday...

(totally my daughters fault...)

Yes Joe.... we do believe you............................

NOT!!

Came across this tune this week on Spotify. Pure funk. Not to all tastes I imagine but I love it.

Am stuck on a Dutch vessel in sight of Rotterdam so going to be a c***o and let you all enjoy the Birdie song, once inside your head, your day is ruined, enjoy:)

Came across this Solarstone remix of London Grammar a few days ago. Can't get enough.

Came across this tune this week on Spotify. Pure funk. Not to all tastes I imagine but I love it.

I'm not a big fan of funk but that's alright! I am a huge soul/northern soul fan so I love a bit of vintage gold.

If people are putting up novelty catchy songs, there's this American Advert that someone posted on another forum about 6/7 years ago. It is STILL stuck in my head.

You're welcome...

Sorry to bring a tear instead of a cheer to this thread, but here is my kind of music.

It's been in my head all week.........

• Like 1

Sorry to bring a tear instead of a cheer to this thread, but here is my kind of music.

It's been in my head all week.........

Top choon Gedee, I prefer The Pogues version rather than the original, maybe because I heard it first but its such an emotive song.

I've had this one in my head today though.

I'm not sure why though.