Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Holidays

DeeMo

Where are you going on holiday this year ?

The missus and I are going to Blackpool for a few nights in July to take in Neil Diamond playing at Bloomfield Road.

I haven't been to Blackpool for over 20 years. My parents used to take me when I was a nipper. I loved the pleasure beach, the arcades, the shows and the buzz about the place.

Remember seeing Canon and Ball, Little and Large who as a young lad were brilliant.

Not sure what I will think of the place now. To be honest the missus is not overly overjoyed about going but is looking forward to seeing Neil Diamond.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Not sure what I will think of the place now.

I was in Blackpool for a conference a few years back and i was sitting in my hotel room watching the news one night when a story came on about how the town had the highest suicide rates for young men in the UK. I wasn't the slightest bit surprised having been there a couple of days already.

Make of that what you will.

I was in Blackpool for a conference a few years back and i was sitting in my hotel room watching the news one night when a story came on about how the town had the highest suicide rates for young men in the UK. I wasn't the slightest bit surprised having been there a couple of days already.

Make of that what you will.

Doesn't sound good :(

Going to be staying in the village urban resort which looks well smart

I'm getting a holiday to LA this year so I can't complain, visiting my girlfriend's family. Thinking of hiring a car and spending a couple of days in Vegas too.

Sounds brilliant, lucky you :)

I've never been to the USA. Missus has been to New York and loved it.

Sounds brilliant, lucky you :)

I've never been to the USA. Missus has been to New York and loved it.

Definitely looking forward to it DeeMo! Been to New York once for my mum's 50th, nearly 10 years ago now and it was great. Would love to go back but spend a little bit longer there. We were only there 2 days, so didn't have enough time to see everything there is to see there - there is so much to do!

Definitely looking forward to it DeeMo! Been to New York once for my mum's 50th, nearly 10 years ago now and it was great. Would love to go back but spend a little bit longer there. We were only there 2 days, so didn't have enough time to see everything there is to see there - there is so much to do!

That's exactly what the missus said as she was only in NY for 3 nights. So much to do, not enough time.

My mate was in Vegas last year and loved it. Another mates sister and brother in law have nee to Vegas 3 times so that tells you they love it.

Sure it'll be great pal. It's what you make of it after all and bare in mind i was working and would have rather been doing anything else.

Absolutely Abdul. There will be loads to do and I'm sure we will enjoy it. A nice hotel makes a difference as well

I was in Blackpool for a night a couple of years ago, first time I'd been in about 20 years, its cheap and cheerful but if you go expecting that then its a good night out. We're off to Pitlochry next week for 5 days in a caravan, now we've got a couple of dogs I can't see us going anywhere too exotic for a while although we're going down for the Speroni game and staying for a few days. The only other 'holiday' I've got lined up is a wee trip to Gibraltar for a mate who's leaving the Navy in October, that will be a messy one.  :D

Adblock Detected