Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Is It Time to Give Kyle Letheren Another Shot In Goal ?

gedee

No disrespect to Scott ..... although the last few games, he has been a wee bit suspect  (imo)

We are lucky to have two quality keepers....... (although Kyle did worry me wi' his (non) approach to cross balls.

My thinking here is, Scott could dae wi a wee break And an appearance by Kyle, wid let him ken we (DFC) still appreciate him.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

No.

Letheren won't be here next season, Bain will be. Last 3 games should all be about looking to next season. Hartley doesn't seem to have much room for sentiment so I can't see it happening.

Mr G. ...... Has that been confirmed Kyle will no' be here next season, or just your reading of the situation?

Mr G. ...... Has that been confirmed Kyle will no' be here next season, or just your reading of the situation?

The club were willing to let him go in January and a last minute move to England for him fell through as we couldn't get a replacement back-up in time. It's 99.9% certain he wont be here next season.

No for me.

As much as I agree, Bain's not been great over the past few weeks, he's still the best keeper at the club. And as Mr G says, if Hartley doesn't plan on keeping Letheren, then there's no point at all.

I'd like to see Marian Kello come in as (realistic back-up). Had a poor spell of form for St Mirren, but no idea how he's second choice behind Ridgers there as he's a quality keeper. Would keep Bain right on his toes!

The club were willing to let him go in January and a last minute move to England for him fell through as we couldn't get a replacement back-up in time. It's 99.9% certain he wont be here next season.

THANK YOU FOR UPDATE AND QUICK RESPONSE.

I believe there was a fall-out in January and Hartley has hardly spoken to Letheren since. Not a chance he'll be here next year.

Oh I didnae ken aboot that bit ......no' very professional.

At least wi Broony ..... we didnae hae that kind o problem :)

• Like 1

Oh I didnae ken aboot that bit ......no' very professional.

At least wi Broony ..... we didnae hae that kind o problem :)

I was told that by someone at the club but if it's true I've no idea what happened or who was in the wrong.

Someone else on here might be able to elaborate if they've heard the same thing.

I'd like to see Kyle start in one of the home games so the fans can show their appreciation for last season, assuming he's on the way out.

Bain needs to recover his form for the derby. Whether a rest will do him good I don't know.

Adblock Detected