Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Off The Ball 2nd May 2015

Dondeh

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

He also said he makes no bones about it does not 'like' us now.

I used to 'like' Cosgrove.

Would you go on national radio and say you like the dabs?

He's a person and a fitba fan. Just cause he doesn't like us doesn't bother me.

In fact I appreciate his honestly rather than being a Chick Young type dick.

• Like 1

Would you go on national radio and say you like the dabs?

He's a person and a fitba fan. Just cause he doesn't like us doesn't bother me.

In fact I appreciate his honestly rather than being a Chick Young type dick.

I know where you're coming from Abdul, but I'm sick and tired of it after too many years of the same "banter". 

Seems like it's ok for them to run down certain teams and not others, but that's not just off the ball.

Totally sums up the amateur half hour that is BBC Scotland's football coverage these days. 

The guy is supposed to be a professional broadcaster and he is using national radio to spout his bitter, irrational hatred of another football club. The man is a joke and it's ridiculous that his employers think it's acceptable to spout his nonsense in the name of "banter".

The guy is supposed to be a professional broadcaster and he is using national radio to spout his bitter, irrational hatred of another football club. The man is a joke and it's ridiculous that his employers think it's acceptable to spout his nonsense in the name of "banter".

Nonsense. I would do the same. Dab hatred would spout out of me. Infact it does and doesn't make me any worse at my job even tho i have dab clients.

Nonsense. I would do the same. Dab hatred would spout out of me. Infact it does and doesn't make me any worse at my job even tho i have dab clients.

If you worked in the media down south as a presenter or reporter you would never be allowed to spout animosity towards to your team's rival club, especially on national TV or radio.

Adrian Chiles is free to talk about being a West Brom fan but you'd never hear him ripping the p*ss out of Villa even though he probably does it in private.

What's the point in getting upset? It is banter and treating it as anything else just makes us look bad IMO.

It must be worse being a St Johnstone fan, we should sympathise with them rather than abuse them!

• Like 1

What's the point in getting upset? It is banter and treating it as anything else just makes us look bad IMO.

It must be worse being a St Johnstone fan, we should sympathise with them rather than abuse them!

We may be the 'butt' of some of his jokes but in the whole Scottish football fraternity, we're pretty inoffensive, and I hope broad shouldered enough to just laugh it off. We're better than the whole weedgie 'everyone's out to get us' stuff. I don't have a huge problem with Cosgrove's approach, it's no secret he's a St. Johnstone fan. I thought our rallying call was "No one likes us, we don't care" not "a boy on radio said nasty things about us".  :lol2:

• Like 1

We may be the 'butt' of some of his jokes but in the whole Scottish football fraternity, we're pretty inoffensive, and I hope broad shouldered enough to just laugh it off. We're better than the whole weedgie 'everyone's out to get us' stuff. I don't have a huge problem with Cosgrove's approach, it's no secret he's a St. Johnstone fan. I thought our rallying call was "No one likes us, we don't care" not "a boy on radio said nasty things about us".  :lol2:

Exactly this mate. Some folk don't like our team, we don't like some other folks teams. Big deal. It's fitba. Rivalry is part of what makes it fun.

Adblock Detected