Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Didier Drogba

TC86

Ok i know i may be accused of being on the drink by even thinking it being possible and obviously it would be a very very very Long shot as he will be on a huge wage at Chelsea , will have other offers etc but if you don't ask you don't get.... With that in mind why wouldn't the club try get Drogba if he is released by Chelsea ?

He is 37 after all and if we could offer him a player / coaching role it could be a foot in the door for him getting in to the coaching/management side of the game...

He would stroll the SPL even at his age and although it may sound a daft shout im sure people would have thought the same had you floated the idea of Ketsbia , Claudio & Ravanelli signing before they came to us.. 

anybody think we should ask the question or am i dreaming ?

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Ok i know i may be accused of being on the drink by even thinking it being possible and obviously it would be a very very very Long shot as he will be on a huge wage at Chelsea , will have other offers etc but if you don't ask you don't get.... With that in mind why wouldn't the club try get Drogba if he is released by Chelsea ?

He is 37 after all and if we could offer him a player / coaching role it could be a foot in the door for him getting in to the coaching/management side of the game...

He would stroll the SPL even at his age and although it may sound a daft shout im sure people would have thought the same had you floated the idea of Ketsbia , Claudio & Ravanelli signing before they came to us..

Why not.

McGowan screaming at him wud be funny and em sure ph cud make him a better player.

Ok i know i may be accused of being on the drink by even thinking it  being possible and obviously  it would be a very very very Long shot as he will be on a huge wage at  Chelsea , will have other offers etc but if you don't ask you don't get.... With that in mind why wouldn't the club try get Drogba if he is released by Chelsea ?

Well cheers for you DBDU..........  for at least trying to do some  "oot o the box"  thinking there.

But although eh widnae say to you ......  get back into yir box. I guess that idea better go back into it's box :)

But keep them coming. I do remember When Gordon Smith signed for us at 37 year old. He certainly didnae prove to be too auld :)

Adblock Detected