Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Championship League Changes.. Just In Time For...

The Rangers...... or am I being too cynical here?

I just noticed today that the Championship league has changed their play-off format to have 3 now instead of just the one. Why didn't they do this last year rather than wait until this year or was this just another way of getting The Rangers out of trouble if they never made the top 2?

So what happens if The Rangers fail to get up through the back-door handed to them by the SPFL? 14 league team next year? I bet that is on the cards or waiting there about...... on the results.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It wont be long now until Mr King gets the nod as a fit and proper owner after millions of tax evasion  'which he will' ... they'll hide it in the news behind some revalation or headline breaking story over the summer break I bet.  

It will be another sad day for Scottish football imo & it just goes to show you what a bunch of shitebags we have running our game!

The Huns haven't even got away tickets on sale yet for Saturdays play off 1st leg with QotS

I hope QotS pump the Rangers into oblivion over the two legs, another year in the SPFL will be very costly for the Huns and they just might not make it.

Shame that   :D  

• Like 1

The Rangers...... or am I being too cynical here?

I just noticed today that the Championship league has changed their play-off format to have 3 now instead of just the one. Why didn't they do this last year rather than wait until this year or was this just another way of getting The Rangers out of trouble if they never made the top 2?

So what happens if The Rangers fail to get up through the back-door handed to them by the SPFL? 14 league team next year? I bet that is on the cards or waiting there about...... on the results.

There's been no change at all.

Last year 3rd played 4th in the first round, then the winner of that played 2nd to progress to the final against the 11th placed Premiership team.

Adblock Detected