Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ladbrokes Main Sponsor

Rorros in his post asks the question (genuinely I think )......... what is trolling ?

I also asked this question (genuinely) around 6 months ago and Joe, as well as some others, explained it to me.

The problem is ...Sorry I have forgotten, what it is again ? I am probably doing it myself ? Harmlessly, I hope :mellow:

Glad you asked geedee and I also note it dosenae apply to me.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Glad you asked geedee and I also note it dosenae apply to me.

Were your old letters to the tully not a form of trolling? Remember when you used to bait DABs (no problem with that by the way) by declaring a new dawn for Dundee and predicting United's imminent demise? That ended well for you didn't it?

Gedee, trolling is the art of sowing discord on internet forums by posting inflammatory, extraneous or off topic messages. These don't have to be the troll's own view and are usually just the opposite view of the person the troll has targeted. 

You don't troll you just ask pertinent questions and give an opinion on topics raised.

Deeranged ......... thanks for the clarification ..... and taking the time to post a detailed explanation

I thought the off-topic might apply to me (my occasional introduction ,of the bacon stuff)

But it looks like i am awe right    and thanks for the final comment in your post  :)

And when you are directly asked a question you don't ignore it and ask different questions instead when given an answer you cannot dispute.

(My *** do you *answer* !! :)  )

Neither do you constantly post sideways negative posts about Dundee/PH/Players etc... looking for people toi *bite*...

and then scream blue bloody murder that that *wasn;t what you meant* ! :) etc etc...

I did a huge breakdown of trolling on that old foru.m.. wish I had kept it...  :)

Joe, once more .....Thank you again for breaking it down.

Seriously, half the time, I am no sure whit I am doing !!

( My *** do you "answer" !! :) )........Like. :lol2:

Thanks again Joe. Tak Care.

Were your old letters to the tully not a form of trolling? Remember when you used to bait DABs (no problem with that by the way) by declaring a new dawn for Dundee and predicting United's imminent demise? That ended well for you didn't it?

What ended well? Are you trolling me?

Had to change my non de plume in the Tele. Fames a c**t. 20 years ago but a guid run at it

Not at the capers at all. I love gambling and see nae reason why companies cant advertise in a free market economy.

Employees thousands as well.

Wudnt want to see gambling industry go the same way pubs and golf clubs have went following the daft drink drive laws.

I know for a fact of two golf clubs that are suffering big time because of the new drink drive laws. My best mate is on the committee of one and I know very well the manager of another one in a different city. Both clubs are really suffering. My local pub is also suffering a lot. Tennenets are bringing out a lager that is 2% proof and everyone is hoping that this will bring back business. In the golf clubs it could really help as just now they are not just missing out on the driver having a pint but also his passengers. At the pub it might encourage people that used to have one pint after work to unwind to do it again. It will all depend on the taste I suppose

I know for a fact of two golf clubs that are suffering big time because of the new drink drive laws. My best mate is on the committee of one and I know very well the manager of another one in a different city. Both clubs are really suffering. My local pub is also suffering a lot. Tennenets are bringing out a lager that is 2% proof and everyone is hoping that this will bring back business. In the golf clubs it could really help as just now they are not just missing out on the driver having a pint but also his passengers. At the pub it might encourage people that used to have one pint after work to unwind to do it again. It will all depend on the taste I suppose

Thats odd...

I thought low/free alcohol beer wasn;t the answer?

"Who would go to a pub to drink that" I think was the quote I mostly saw in earlier debates....

Thats odd...

I thought low/free alcohol beer wasn;t the answer?

"Who would go to a pub to drink that" I think was the quote I mostly saw in earlier debates....

Not odd at all. If it tastes good, i.e something like Tennents does it could help golf clubs and pubs that have and are suffering just now.

After a game of golf or after work I'm sure people will go into the club or pub for a pint to relax and wind down.

Not odd at all. If it tastes good, i.e something like Tennents does it could help golf clubs and pubs that have and are suffering just now.

After a game of golf or after work I'm sure people will go into the club or pub for a pint to relax and wind down.

So remind me, what's the difference, therefore, between that, and soft drinks?

Adblock Detected