Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Last Chance to See Kyle In Goal At Dens

EuanG

Today will be Kyles last game at Dens. I hope he finishes his season on the same form he did last season. He is named on PFA list of players out of contract so guess it's good bye and good luck for your future.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Today will be Kyles last game at Dens. I hope he finishes his season on the same form he did last season. He is named on PFA list of players out of contract so guess it's good bye and good luck for your future.

A very modest man and a guid servant to the Dees.

He will make a good signing for somebody.

I wish Kyle all the best - he done us a turn last season and certainly hope he gets fixed up because he seems like a decent guy. However I just don't understand why he is held in such high regard by a lot of our fans. I know he made "that" save but for me he was an average keeper who has only been with us 2 seasons. I certainly won't be going to the derby thinking "aww this will be Kyle's last game" like it is some sort of occasion to be marked. Many average players have come and gone in the past and many will come and go in the future, for me Kyle is just another in a long list of these.

Mr Gandosaur, on 16 May 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

I wish Kyle all the best - he done us a turn last season and certainly hope he gets fixed up because he seems like a decent guy. However I just don't understand why he is held in such high regard by a lot of our fans. I know he made "that" save but for me he was an average keeper who has only been with us 2 seasons. I certainly won't be going to the derby thinking "aww this will be Kyle's last game" like it is some sort of occasion to be marked. Many average players have come and gone in the past and many will come and go in the future, for me Kyle is just another in a long list of these.

About how I see it tbh.  Good luck to the bloke in his future career if it is not at Dens.

He probably is an average goalie, but THAT save on that occasion under those circumstances on may 3rd were anything but average and for that he will always be remembered

That cannot be denied.  The truth is that in the Scottish Championship he is a bit more than an average player imo.

Adblock Detected