Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Richard Brittain...

stublu62

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...released by County. Is he one for PH to consider?

He's certainly been "the engine" of County's midfield for a few years, and appeared to be a great signing for St.J a couple of years ago, until he changed his mind for personal/family reasons.

That, however, might be an issue that counts him out of PH's plans. He's perhaps similar in some ways to McAlister?...he certainly has a similar energy level.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign for ICT.

He'll be 32 by the time the season starts. Had some sort of injury he's been playing through at the start of the season and I think he's had a couple of operations recently. Wouldn't be opposed to him as he's a good player who can play in different positions and impose himself on a match but instinct just tells me we'd maybe get more value from Jacobs or someone a bit younger.

I noticed that Ben Frempah is also on the released list. Not really seen enough of him to be confident but thought he looked good in a match against us and a Highland derby game I watched. Checked his actual stats though and he's only started a few games and then broke his ankle which ruined his season. Tall guy who can play at centre half or in midfield and there seems to be potential there. He's only turned 20 and I don't think he'd command a big wage. Would be doing a bit of research about his character and fitness issues with a view of inviting him in over pre-season.

harry94, on 20 May 2015 - 8:35 PM, said:

He'll be 32 by the time the season starts. Had some sort of injury he's been playing through at the start of the season and I think he's had a couple of operations recently. Wouldn't be opposed to him as he's a good player who can play in different positions and impose himself on a match but instinct just tells me we'd maybe get more value from Jacobs or someone a bit younger.

I noticed that Ben Frempah is also on the released list. Not really seen enough of him to be confident but thought he looked good in a match against us and a Highland derby game I watched. Checked his actual stats though and he's only started a few games and then broke his ankle which ruined his season. Tall guy who can play at centre half or in midfield and there seems to be potential there. He's only turned 20 and I don't think he'd command a big wage. Would be doing a bit of research about his character and fitness issues with a view of inviting him in over pre-season.

Frempah was on quite a big wage apparently which was part of the motivation of getting rid.

Adblock Detected