Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

What Is Happening At The Academy

tomley

what is going on with our so called academy at manhattan works. I have just heard that a 7 year old turned up on a thursday a couple of weeks ago to be told to go home as there would be no more classes.

The sad thing about it is that the boy was an arab but said he loved being a dee on a thursday as he was learning new skills but there is now no chance of him turning to be a dee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee FC under 11's

Since August 2014 to May 2015 the following people have taken the training sessions for the above team. 

6 x coaches 

1 x sports science guy

1 x physio guy

How is there supposed to be any consistancey in the team when they change coaches every 6 weeks.

They released one player in May because in there opinion he lacked confidence.

I thought it would be the coaches job to install confidence in to a young player and not just bin him after 10 months. 

Heard that the current under 10 coach was looking to progress the boys into the 11s team next year. He then found out on the way to a training game in Aberdeen, that he was punted and a new coach was coming in. Gerry Creaney hadn't even told him but had told all at the meeting the previous night which parents attended. I too would like to know any thing positive regarding the academy over the past few years. Are they to be accepted into the elite league, if not why?

Heard that the current under 10 coach was looking to progress the boys into the 11s team next year. He then found out on the way to a training game in Aberdeen, that he was punted and a new coach was coming in. Gerry Creaney hadn't even told him but had told all at the meeting the previous night which parents attended. I too would like to know any thing positive regarding the academy over the past few years. Are they to be accepted into the elite league, if not why?

Aye OK ooosshhhttt ......Well I guess that is some kind of update (negative kind)  As eh said, eh wisnae trying tae be funny, or try to stir it up.

Just as an observation, I posted yesterday. Things appeared to going generally braw w'i DFC (based on a gut feelng)  Hope I am no wrang.

Aye OK ooosshhhttt ......Well I guess that is some kind of update (negative kind)  As eh said, eh wisnae trying tae be funny, or try to stir it up.

Just as an observation, I posted yesterday. Things appeared to going generally braw w'i DFC (based on a gut feelng)  Hope I am no wrang.

I think you will find that the only academy updates you are getting are negative, and that tells its own story. Unless someone can tell me otherwise

Obviously players will be released from the youth programmes. It's sad for some, but it happens at many bigger clubs than ours and with 100x the youth system we could even dream of.

We're in a much better spot and are progressing all the time though that much is very clear.

Adblock Detected