The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
deefly78

Quiet On The Derby Front

Rate this topic

Not much being said about the game tomorrow.

Was out with Some friends of mine Tha are sadly UTD fans 😋 and they were certain we will beat them tomorrow but I could help feel that they were quietly confident.

They were saying their team is the worst in years and if we don't beat them tomorrow we should be embarrassed etc etc. I never bit and just said we shall see tomorrow.

Oh I hope we win, cant handle hearing anymore rubbish coming out their mouths 😆😜

A derby is still a derby for me...

Just hoping that PH has not allowed a single one of the match squad for tomorrow to enter holiday mode..

Was listening to radio Scotland earlier and it sounded like the Motherwell v Thistle match was like a training game. Surely it won't be the same tomorrow!

As always, the team who wants it more will likely win. What worries me is that they still have something to play for.

Yep, thats my worry too! We best all be up for it, fans and players

How can you be worried about a derby when the Eurovision Song Contest has just started? :unsure:

Maybe games against Utd are in danger of becoming like the proverbial No26 bus.  Wait for ages for one and then........................

• Like 1

comon the dee's, lets phuck the dabs euro dream, iets give them a hiding, hatrick for stewart!!! DDYB

comon the dee's, lets f**k the dabs euro dream, iets give them a hiding, hatrick for stewart!!! DDYB

Fingers crossed for a win and a great performance

Fingers crossed for a win and a great performance

ditto deefly! most important thing is a great performance. a great victory would make

me happy all summer long. cannae stand they chunts.

There is more excitement for Speroni's testimonial than for this Derby. Says all you need to know about this game. We have nothing to play for and some of the guys who will be playing have been told they have no future at Dundee F.C.. I'm gonna save my cash I think.

There is more excitement for Speroni's testimonial than for this Derby. Says all you need to know about this game. We have nothing to play for and some of the guys who will be playing have been told they have no future at Dundee F.C.. I'm gonna save my cash I think.

I just think there is more excitement for Speroni.

The shed will be in full voice tomorrow. Everyone will get in the mood on the way to Tannadice. Mon the Derry.

Nothing to play for or not, players have still a long way to go to make up for new years day. Expect a very high tempo from us today or il not be happy! Let's go into summer on the biggest high a dee can get, getting one Over they manky b*******.

i will be disgusted if hartley does not get the best out of them today. he needs to show that he understands our needs

I wasn't going to go but got a ticket a few day a go and i'm right up for it now, just hope the players are too! As has been said we need a high tempo pressing game and can't let them settle. They'll be nervous due to recent form and the fans will turn on them if they don't start well. 

All the pressure is on United. I can't see Hartley treating it as a meaningless game. Hopefully Thompson and Stewart make it, or i think we'll struggle. 

A derby is still a derby for me...

Just hoping that PH has not allowed a single one of the match squad for tomorrow to enter holiday mode..

Was listening to radio Scotland earlier and it sounded like the Motherwell v Thistle match was like a training game. Surely it won't be the same tomorrow!

As always, the team who wants it more will likely win. What worries me is that they still have something to play for.

If it is treated like that then a refund would be in order. You cannot charge £25 for a friendy.  Utd have a lot to play for so just hope we match their desire

• Like 1

i will be disgusted if hartley does not get the best out of them today. he needs to show that he understands our need

The day a Derby Game, is felt by manager and players tae have less significance, is the day, I wid question, if we have the right manager and players at Oor Club.

I certainly do not think that will be the case today.  Pride alone should be enough for the players to go all out for victory. A great opportunity today to make our mark.

Things are no' going right fir the ither lot.  And today is not the day to use us, as a springboard for their recovery.  There is only one team in Dundee. Prove it today.

C'mon the Dark Blues :)

• Like 1