Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Quiet On The Derby Front

deefly78

Not much being said about the game tomorrow.

Was out with Some friends of mine Tha are sadly UTD fans 😋 and they were certain we will beat them tomorrow but I could help feel that they were quietly confident.

They were saying their team is the worst in years and if we don't beat them tomorrow we should be embarrassed etc etc. I never bit and just said we shall see tomorrow.

Oh I hope we win, cant handle hearing anymore rubbish coming out their mouths 😆😜

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

A derby is still a derby for me...

Just hoping that PH has not allowed a single one of the match squad for tomorrow to enter holiday mode..

Was listening to radio Scotland earlier and it sounded like the Motherwell v Thistle match was like a training game. Surely it won't be the same tomorrow!

As always, the team who wants it more will likely win. What worries me is that they still have something to play for.

There is more excitement for Speroni's testimonial than for this Derby. Says all you need to know about this game. We have nothing to play for and some of the guys who will be playing have been told they have no future at Dundee F.C.. I'm gonna save my cash I think.

I just think there is more excitement for Speroni.

Nothing to play for or not, players have still a long way to go to make up for new years day. Expect a very high tempo from us today or il not be happy! Let's go into summer on the biggest high a dee can get, getting one Over they manky b*******.

Adblock Detected