The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
deefly78

Greg Stewart

Rate this topic

Its like he is auditioning for Baywatch the way he runs around the park 😆, cracks me up.

post-217-0-89929400-1432479338_thumb.jpg

I'm no sure aboot the Baywatch bit ......... But it's not happening at all for him the past few games........Disillusioned ? Disinterested ? Or nae support?

Completely wasted out wide IMO.

He does seem a shadow of the player we saw earlier in the season.

Runs like he in slow motion

He def needs more support, he was playing wide and she ball in box no one was there

Been carrying a knock for ages. Constantly holding his back towards the end of games. Hasn't been the same since he got a bad one in the back up at Ross County. Long hard season for a guy who was working a full time job every day before playing football at the weekends just last season. I'm sure he'll be ready to go and back to his best come August.

If he`s been carrying a knock why is he playing.

Our superstar captain gets time off wi a knock why cant others.

Hopefully him and Kane can strike up a hot partnership next season

No surprise he had his hot streak when playing alongside Clarkson.

Should have persisted with that rather than giving tank chance after chance and wasting our most potent finisher out wide

Spoke to him last night.

His back is still sore from Celtic challenge. That went unbooked, which I was shocked about.

Great season from him but needs to learn to shoot with his right foot! A few times like last week v Aberdeen he had a clear sight of goal but mucked about trying to get it on his left and ended up losing the ball. Although it has worked out for him getting it on his left he should have a competent right foot.

First season as a full time player it is to be expected that he might struggle a bit towards the end of the season especially if carrying a knock.

He was playing well when we had Clarkson and Harkins also as big threats in the team. It has been easier in recent weeks for the other team to mark him out of the game because we have literally have had nobody else who could be considered a goal threat

His body language suggests that he has some sort of problem, looks disinterested most of the time.

Mind you feeding on the scraps he and Tank get from our midfield would pee off anybody.

Hes a step ahead of every single player in the team. He needs better support

Spoke to him last night.

His back is still sore from Celtic challenge. That went unbooked, which I was shocked about.

Your right. Izaguirre (Sp) has got away with murder against him this season. After the first third of the season (where he was an unknown) he's been on the end of some rough treatment and got phuck all protection from refs.

Your right. Izaguirre (Sp) has got away with murder against him this season. After the first third of the season (where he was an unknown) he's been on the end of some rough treatment and got f**k all protection from refs.

It was obvious that they targeted him. He ripped their back line and I'm pretty sure he was whiling to get sent off to stop him.