The Dark Blues

Wighton

Rate this topic

I think we should ship wighton out next season on loan to a well established, good attacking side like falkirk. Get 20-30 games under his belt, come back good and ready for the following season with us. I like this guy and he seems to have his head well screwed on but the spfl is a rough league and i just think he is simply not ready yet. I'm confident that he would come back a much stronger player if he had a year away, kick on with us and then we will see the most exciting player in years!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should ship wighton out next season on loan to a well established, good attacking side like falkirk!

More of an attacking side than us too. He would be better of somewhere like there as him sitting on the bench week after week is doing him no good. He should never have been brought back from Brechin

Has to go out on loan.

If he can't get a game ahead of tank then it's the only option.

How Tank gets in afore Wighton i`ll never know.

Wighton and Harkins should have been brought on at half time today

Wighton might have more ability than Tank, I won't question that but he'll never, ever, ever be a lone frontman unless he gains about 3st. (Not that I think Tank is a lone striker either mind you)

Sitting on the bench week after week will do nothing for his development. The best players have always gone out on loan before making a name for themselves. We have a potentional cracking player on our hands and he needs to be developed correctly. Nothing lower than championship quality will do for him. Falkirk is the perfect fit in my opinion.