Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Passengers

Konrad - not good enough, phuck off

Gadzhalov - see above

S. McGinn - see above

Ferry - special category. Rivals Kitimarike for the worst Dundee player to ever play at this level. Phuck off and puck off again.

Tankulic - not good enough, phuck off

Thomson - not your fault, I suppose, but phuck off anyway.

Hartley - all the above signed by you. Take a phucking look at yourself.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Konrad - not good enough, f**k off

Gadzhalov - see above

S. McGinn - see above

Ferry - special category. Rivals Kitimarike for the worst Dundee player to ever play at this level. f**k off and puck off again.

Tankulic - not good enough, f**k off

Thomson - not your fault, I suppose, but f**k off anyway.

Hartley - all the above signed by you. Take a phucking look at yourself.

Arent they players he inherted from Bomber

Your right by the way - none of the above should be at Dens next season

Arent they players he inherted from Bomber

Your right by the way - none of the above should be at Dens next season

Hartley signed them all, but BlueMonday, is totally correct, get them ALL away from Dens, sh*t signings,

I keep on giving Thomson a chance, because, when he plays, he is class, but you can't have someone in any

type of team, who's not pulling his weight, just deflates moral and sucks of favouritism.

Hartley signed them all, but BlueMonday, is totally correct, get them ALL away from Dens, s**t signings,

I keep on giving Thomson a chance, because, when he plays, he is class, but you can't have someone in any

type of team, who's not pulling his weight, just deflates moral and sucks of favouritism.

Agreed Rocky re Thomson.

Hartley signed them all, but BlueMonday, is totally correct, get them ALL away from Dens, sh*t signings,

Apart from the point that not every signing will work out, I reckon Thomson has been a good signing, not great, great would be if he played nearly every game. He's come into the team and shown genuine ability, I notice GGH hasn't made your list and he's been MIA a fair bit as well. I'm not having a go at Harkins, I'm glad he's at the club, just as I'm happy to have Thomson with us too.

I'm not saying I'm right but my pet theory on Tank is that he can't handle the pressure, pre-season he looked good but when there's any stress/pressure involved he just seems to buckle, not much use for us, he's had a season with us now and he's not made the grade, I'm now of the opinion that he should be away on loan next season if we can't encourage him to move on. I'm more inclined to give Ferry a chance, I think he's had something seriously wrong with him and while I think he's done he's had less game time than Tank so being generous (and him having another year on his contract too) I'd see how he goes.

Apart from the point that not every signing will work out, I reckon Thomson has been a good signing, not great, great would be if he played nearly every game. He's come into the team and shown genuine ability, I notice GGH hasn't made your list and he's been MIA a fair bit as well. I'm not having a go at Harkins, I'm glad he's at the club, just as I'm happy to have Thomson with us too.

I'm not saying I'm right but my pet theory on Tank is that he can't handle the pressure, pre-season he looked good but when there's any stress/pressure involved he just seems to buckle, not much use for us, he's had a season with us now and he's not made the grade, I'm now of the opinion that he should be away on loan next season if we can't encourage him to move on. I'm more inclined to give Ferry a chance, I think he's had something seriously wrong with him and while I think he's done he's had less game time than Tank so being generous (and him having another year on his contract too) I'd see how he goes.

Harkins has contributed almost as many assists as anyone in our team and been available at least 10-12 timed more than Thomson. It's not Thomson's fault but he's phucked and we're paying for it.

How long are people going to make excuses for Tankulic on the back of pre-season d the odd decent touch 40 yards from goal? We should be looking to cut our losses now.

Ferry is a pish poor excuse for a footballer. Hadn't even touched the ball by we were 1-0 down today.

Harkins has contributed almost as many assists as anyone in our team and been available at least 10-12 timed more than Thomson. It's not Thomson's fault but he's phucked and we're paying for it.

How long are people going to make excuses for Tankulic on the back of pre-season d the odd decent touch 40 yards from goal? We should be looking to cut our losses now.

Ferry is a pish poor excuse for a footballer. Hadn't even touched the ball by we were 1-0 down today.

I'm not a big fan of the goals or assists (or stats in general) being the only yardstick to gauge a players ability, while I admit it could be seen as a poor example, Bain hasn't scored or assisted any goals either, I hope you see where I'm coming from though. We don't have any assist 'assists' to look at either (I'm not saying we should) which might throw up another set of stats, we can't just rely on them as our only yardstick. Managers are paid to get the best out of their budget, get the best players they can and to get the best out of the players that they've got, its us fans that break down every single signing/decision and pick over them. I'm delighted with our 6th place this season, that's what I'm looking at, as I posted earlier, even then best managers in the world have made some signings that haven't worked out, its big picture stuff for me in this instance.

I don't think McGinn had a bad game today, in fact, we lost our shape after he went off.

We lacked any real goal threat, and that is to do with the midfielders on the pitch, you cannot blame it on tankulic.

Thomson was a huge miss today, but our alternatives are nowhere near that class?

Ferry, feck, where do I start? He just cannot do the job Hartley brought him for.

I'm not a big fan of the goals or assists (or stats in general) being the only yardstick to gauge a players ability, while I admit it could be seen as a poor example, Bain hasn't scored or assisted any goals either, I hope you see where I'm coming from though. We don't have any assist 'assists' to look at either (I'm not saying we should) which might throw up another set of stats, we can't just rely on them as our only yardstick. Managers are paid to get the best out of their budget, get the best players they can and to get the best out of the players that they've got, its us fans that break down every single signing/decision and pick over them. I'm delighted with our 6th place this season, that's what I'm looking at, as I posted earlier, even then best managers in the world have made some signings that haven't worked out, its big picture stuff for me in this instance.

Happy enough with 6th but fear it's built on sand and that a few individuals have put lipstick on a pig. I've been to 23 games this year and honestly can't think of more than half a dozen that I'd say were good, 90 minute performances. that's including games v Peterhead and Raith.

No one expects every signing to work out but when you start adding up Konrad, Gadzhalov, Thomson, Ferry, Roberts, Harris, Heffernan, Stephen McGinn and Tankulic I don't think you can say the manager has come close to getting the most from his budget.

I'm encouraged by most of our signings for next year so far but

there are still a lot of question marks over Hartley for me.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected