Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dee Archive YouTube Channel

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Dee Archive said:

A further 7 new videos have been added from 2000/01. 

🔗 

I watched the Celtic 0 Dundee 2 game with Caballero's double spoiling Celtic's end of season title winning party last night, with only 10 men for most of the game. The ridiculous sending off of Zurab in the first half showed that our refs have always been shot/biased on favour of the old firm. 

Despite Fabian's double it was Beto who took the eye.

• Agree 1

On 22/03/2023 at 03:37, Mr Gandosaur said:

Love this page. Would love to see some extended highlights of the 3-0 win v United in May 2000 if anyone has some lying around. Artero was absolutely incredible that day. 

That derby win should have been part of my stag day but I had to reschedule because a brother, who was best man, pleaded with me so he could do something utterly trivial in comparison to watching the Dee horse Yenitit at Dens. I still got to see it of course, but it would have been perfect for a stag day. I've forgiven (just) the brother, but I haven't forgotten.

23 hours ago, Dee Archive said:

🆕 | 6 new videos from 2002/03 have now been uploaded to our YouTube channel 

That was one of the best performances I've ever seen from the Dee. I remember that quote from Bobby Williamson. 3-0 really flattered Hibs.

• Like 1

Love this page. Would love to see some extended highlights of the 3-0 win v United in May 2000 if anyone has some lying around. Artero was absolutely incredible that day. 

I've already got highlights of that game up but, I've also got a video with the highlights on it that I've yet to check. 

Hopefully it's got a bit more than the one already uploaded.

• Like 1

11 new uploads tonight. These include two full matches, one away to United in 2003 when Dave Mackay scored a cracker of an own goal and Nacho Novo scoring the equaliser, and the 2003 Scottish Cup Final along with all the build up.

The rest are from 1990-1995 and include the Hearts League Cup QF match at Dens.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheDeeArchive/videos 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Star Post 2

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've got the full 90 minutes of this match, but it's from a camcorder. Still a braw watch and will have it up in the next few days for you mate.

• Star Post 2

Adblock Detected