Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gadzhalov Signs

Dondeh

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Quite surprised at this to be honest. Haven't been that impressed with him. Still, I suppose he's inexpensive back-up who may improve once he gets to grips with the league and learns more English. Think that confirms Konrad/Meggat and McPake as our two main CH's this year unless Hartley chooses to go with a back three. Can't see us bringing in another defender now.

Just a couple of wingers (and maybe another striker who is actually a number 9!) short of a very good team next year IMO.

A new contract.

There's definitely a player in there. Said it to my brother on a few occasions that it looks like it's a communication problem that's keeping him from showing his full potential.

He generally does more things good than bad and is much better in the air than Konrad.

We were speaking about this in London. I am of the opinion that there is a player in there as well. He definetly needs to improve his communication but think we may have done the right thing if we've held on to him for another year. Still feel like he could prove his worth.

I would never have thought, on the little I have seen him, that he would be a stand out signing.

And maybe the communication is a real problem. ( Trying very hard to convince mehsel)

Can somebody tell me, how many competitive games he has played for DFC ?

I would never have thought, on the little I have seen him, that he would be a stand out signing.

And maybe the communication is a real problem. ( Trying very hard to convince mehsel)

Can somebody tell me, how many competitive games he has played for DFC ?

Think he's only started six or seven matches Gedee.. Could be wrong mind.

Adblock Detected