Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rangers V Motherwell

I went on record here earlier this season saying that the small Motherwell support at Dens in January (i think it was) were absolutely top class and were extremely loud the whole game and took my hat off to them. Don't mind Motherwell as a club at all and am certainly no fan of some of the stuff that Rangers sing.

Was simply making the point that Rangers would take 10 times as many fans to Dens next season = ££££s.

Get your point bud.... But I would still much rather be a few quid down listening to 200 of the Motherwell Zulu chant brigade than have half of Dens given over to hate filled bigots chanting about 300 year old battles and the like.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Rangers finished 3rd. That's not an achievement. Should have been Hibs vs Motherwell or Motherwell down and Hibs up.

Glad that the vile club that is Rangers are being pumped rotten.

Fair point. I just think play-offs should be about promotion like in England. 

JoeCovenant, on 28 May 2015 - 9:24 PM, said:

almost 4-0...

Rangers showing nothing...

What are Paddy's giving odds for two Penalties in the last five minutes and then an added 9 of injury time??

:)

Remember that McManus is playing for Motherwell.  He may have scored  but he has been a bombscare at the back this season.

Boba Fett, on 28 May 2015 - 9:27 PM, said:

Motherwell look like a completely transformed team from when we played them earlier this season.

They were (by some distance) the worst side to visit Dens imo..

By far the poorest like you say.

Have the feeling that Hammill has given them a bit of solidity in defence and the two wide men are stars

Motherwell look like a completely transformed team from when we played them earlier this season.

They were (by some distance) the worst side to visit Dens imo..

Motherwell's performance against us in the 1-0 game at Fir Park was one of the worst I've ever seen by a home team at this level. They had no confidence to string a couple of passes together. We showed hardly any ambition in that game but couldn't have been more comfortable. Somehow they beat ICT a week later.

Adblock Detected