Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dee4Life Latest Update - March 2023

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
37 minutes ago, scottg said:

Was hoping for a bare minimum of 

Who was nominated ?
When ?
What was the response ?
Where from here ?

Not even close, waste of time.

Won’t be bothering you any more folks.

Get more info at the dsa meeting the morn I would imagine

Well done to all volunteers at Dee4life, clearly a thankless task 

2 minutes ago, mitch said:

Get more info at the dsa meeting the morn I would imagine

Oh that's right, forgot, its end of March now so we'll get all the info on Planning Application approval for our shiny new stadium. 👍

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

This is about building bridges to a trusted relationship we have not had for a while and it ain’t gonna happen overnight. Feel free to shoot me the messenger but Kenny et all are trying hard to do something that many on here would not do.

To be fair how many on here have been asked?.

Appreciate the time these guys give up and out into Dee4life.

However, roll back a year ago, the Open letter group had over 1000 Dees back the difficult questions they were asking the board.

They then joined forces with D4L and got on the board at the AGM in November, when there was a real worry about how the club was being run and stadium situation.

Since then, we are being asked to be grateful that D4L get an audience with a staff member in GF and that it takes time to build bridges. Seems to me they have turned native and are now doing what they were so critical (rightly so) of the Dundee’s board lack of transparency with the supporter base.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Icedbun said:

Appreciate the time these guys give up and out into Dee4life.

However, roll back a year ago, the Open letter group had over 1000 Dees back the difficult questions they were asking the board.

They then joined forces with D4L and got on the board at the AGM in November, when there was a real worry about how the club was being run and stadium situation.

Since then, we are being asked to be grateful that D4L get an audience with a staff member in GF and that it takes time to build bridges. Seems to me they have turned native and are now doing what they were so critical (rightly so) of the Dundee’s board lack of transparency with the supporter base.

There are a few barriers to overcome in relationships and shared info and it won’t happen overnight. We all know the barrier and that is being worked on diligently and patiently in my view. We all want answers, info, etc but Dee4Life are the only current conduit so unless anyone else wants to step up give these guys a break. 

• Agree 1

Adblock Detected