Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Complacency

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
13 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Absolutely. Someone said today that we're in a 1 horse race with ourselves, not strictly true but I get what he was saying. We keep our heads, play to our strengths and take our chances and we win this league. One game at a time.

Scenario here, we go to Arbroath backed by 2,500 dees, professional job and a win

Dens will be rocking for a Tuesday night match against Raith 

keep the prices at £15

We are a grumpy support, but when the positivity starts dens is horrible for away teams

roll on next Saturday 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I think Hannant's workrate is very good, that and his touches have given us something a bit different. McMullan has been good for us but has been operating below standard for a wee while. 

Bowyers back was against the wall versus Partick, under real pressure, but an experienced manager like him doesn’t buckle to noise outwith dens.

He has 2 players that are miles above championship standard in French and Robinson, Hannant showing glimpses that he’s not far behind.

Twitter and the noisy squad were calling him a clown etc, he’s a solid manager, that if he’s given a blank canvas for the premiership next season, could have us looking forward to good times.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mr Sensible said:

Scenario here, we go to Arbroath backed by 2,500 dees, professional job and a win

Dens will be rocking for a Tuesday night match against Raith 

keep the prices at £15

We are a grumpy support, but when the positivity starts dens is horrible for away teams

roll on next Saturday 

Big crowds are great but we all know that ours can work for us AND against us. I was a wee bit relieved when I saw our crowd today as sometimes, too often in fact, our players get nervy and look like rabbits caught in the headlights. I'm hoping and praying that we get a result against Arbroath. I'll think about Raith once that one's out of the way. We need patience and feet firmly held on the ground or breeks will inevitably end up being sh*t.

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Big crowds are great but we all know that ours can work for us AND against us. I was a wee bit relieved when I saw our crowd today as sometimes, too often in fact, our players get nervy and look like rabbits caught in the headlights. I'm hoping and praying that we get a result against Arbroath. I'll think about Raith once that one's out of the way. We need patience and feet firmly held on the ground or breeks will inevitably end up being sh*t.

If we all want to get back to where we want to be, then these players need to deal with an expectant dens crowd.

better that, than 3,500 in a meaningless championship match.

big boy pants on

1 minute ago, Mr Sensible said:

Bowyers back was against the wall versus Partick, under real pressure, but an experienced manager like home doesn’t buckle to noise outwith dens.

He has 2 players that are miles above championship standard in French and Robinson, Hannant showing glimpses that he’s not far behind.

Twitter and the noisy squad were calling him a clown etc, he’s a solid manager, that if he’s given a blank canvas for the premiership next season, could have us looking forward to good times.

Hopefully you are right. I can't help but think that some of his problems are of his own making though. I don't know if it's true but a boy in the pub told me before the game that today was the first time that he'd played the same team and formation as the previous week. We've not had our problems to seek as far as injuries go but I'd find it astonishing if this was indeed true given that we're at the business end of the season.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

the facebook usual suspects were once again slavvering at the mouth the minute the team selection was put online...wheres byrne etc etc etc....if anything today shows us why we shouldnt be playing byrne in this division.

• Agree 1

Adblock Detected