Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Mulligan

charliedee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, charliedee said:

while not doubting the laddie is a decent player,hes never ever a full back where would he be playing if French or Kerr were fit...and who drops out for him.

Does anyone drop out for him? His best position is probably the same place Cameron is filling and I wouldn't swap them. 

Possibly play him on the wing but he's never really impressed in that position. The only reason I even suggest that is because McMullan and McCowan haven't been in great form. On paper, at their peak, they'd both play in their natural position ahead of him for me.

Josh Mulligan has did brilliantly since moving to RB and for me was one of the plus points again on Saturday .

RB is not his natural position but over the last 3 matches you would never have known which for me just goes to show what a good raw talent the lad is .

How many players at his age can go in to a title chasing side  and constantly be moved around to fill gaps yet seldom look out of place ? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, TC86 said:

I heard this on Saturday night that Josh is going to Hearts and Lyall is going to Motherwell .

If either had signed a pre contract it would be out in the public, these things are not secrets, nothing worse than listening to a rumour,

a mates mates cousin knows a taxi driver that had him in his car nonsense 

Adblock Detected