Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Crystal Palace Consider Link With Dundee In Wake of Julian Speroni Testimonial

I lived close to Croydon at the time and it was brilliant to bring my kids (20 and 18 at the time) to see Dundee and especially the fans on that amazing night. For once they were proud to let their South London friends know that they had Dundee connections. The Palace fans they know thought we were awesome that night.

Special night, amazing memories.

• Like 6

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Julian’s restaurant was in Croydon I think and as far as I can remember there was a lot of structural issues. It was closed a few years after his testimonial. I never managed to visit it but I think some of the Dundee boys visited it when they were down for Julián’s big night.

• Like 1

Hard to believe it's been 5 years. I traveled down with my brother & wee son. Brilliant night. When we were trying to figure out which train to get back to our hotel 2 Palace fans kept us right, we got chatting to them and they told us it was the best away support they had ever seen and one of them said I've never supported a Scottish side before but I do now. A young lad who had been selling the bands at the ground joined in the conversation and was saying how they just had crappy t-shirts and Dundee fans had football shirts.

Got off the train and we headed for a wee Tesco Extra brother & son striding out and me trailing behind, the big security guard on the door asks me if I'm down for the football (what have it away 😉) I answered, oh yes and it was a brilliant game, brilliant night so glad I came down. I think he was still trying to translate what I said when I  said goodbye leaving the store.

Adblock Detected