Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Luke Hannant

Stand In

I thought he was superb last night, brings a great balance to the team.

Works hard off the ball, holds his position well, links up well with Marshall and swings in some great balls.

Great find from Bowyer, looks better every time I see him.

Would have been my MOM if not for Zach's goals.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Funny how we all see things different. See Hannant as decent when we are attacking, usually at Dens, but no better than McCowan, when he takes a game. I would also say that we can't start  Hannant, McCowan and McMullan together without taking too much strength and fight out of our midfield. We look lightweight , as was the case down at Arbroath with all three and Cameron playing in the same middle.

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

22 minutes ago, LeetheDee said:

Let's not forget that 85% of the players here were relegated.

The rebuild over the summer is going to be exciting to say the least. 

The fact that Bowyer seems a bit more ruthless than your average manager (already punted several of his own signings when they didn't quite work out including Grayson who people thought Bowyer absolutely loved) is very promising!

Maybe the reason we've offered no contracts is because he doesn't want a single one of them. :lol:

• Agree 1

Can see it being difficult to sign current players. Guys like Mulligan and Cameron, who are in the team, know they can get better deals elsewhere. Fin, Max and Byrne know GB doesn't want them. McMullan, Williamson and Maguire, who were fixtures in the team, now also know they're not in his plans. The opposite is for McCowan and Jak, they was playing very little, now they're sure starters.

Adblock Detected