Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Manager's Performance

Cobra

Manager's performance  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Paul Hartley's performance for the last season

Easily pleased.... too right i'm pleased. Fecking over the moon :)

I appreciate it's all about opinions. What would you give PH if we had finished 10th? (Still a successful season - surviving in the SPL)

By some of the marks ( i just noted 2 guys have give 5/10) if finishing the top 6 merited 6/10, finishing 10th would probably mean 3/10???

Good grief, i would still give 8/10 for finishing 10th. It was all about survival.

Too many guys get hung up on the derby games (hurts but its still only 3 points).

I would have prob given 6/10 either way tbh. I'm pleased but not enough to give higher. Embarrassed by Dabs bar one occasion, beaten by many other poor opponents, poor tactics, formations etc etc.

Therefore 6/10

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I appreciate it's all about opinions. What would you give PH if we had finished 10th? (Still a successful season - surviving in the SPL)

By some of the marks ( i just noted 2 guys have give 5/10) if finishing the top 6 merited 6/10, finishing 10th would probably mean 3/10???

Good grief, i would still give 8/10 for finishing 10th. It was all about survival.

Too many guys get hung up on the derby games (hurts but its still only 3 points).  

Think beating them would do a terrific amount to boost our support. You may well be right with the fact that it's only three points but I think the balance of support would start to move towards us. I am assuming that beating them would help us to finish above them.

• Like 1

By some of the marks ( i just noted 2 guys have give 5/10) if finishing the top 6 merited 6/10, finishing 10th would probably mean 3/10???

9 points plus the next round of the cup so not just 3pts

No, obviously not. But you've given an 8 for winning a trophy and finishing in the top 6. Seems a tad harsh to me!

Set the bar high buddy! 8-10 would be an outstanding season.

Although there are posts suggesting we shouldn't be hung up on beating Utd, I for one can't wait for the day when we absoloutely own them!

Above pass marks would have been keeping us up as that was what most of us were looking for this time last year. Therefore to get top 6 in the first season back is a job well done in my eyes so its a 7/10 for me. To get 8/10 then it's finish top six and be above the dabs, to get 9/10 its be top 4 and therefore get into europe and for 10/10 it would be silverware.

Set the bar high buddy! 8-10 would be an outstanding season.

Although there are posts suggesting we shouldn't be hung up on beating Utd, I for one can't wait for the day when we absoloutely own them!

We're 100% in agreement with that last sentence!

• Like 1

8 - gubbin dabs few times,top six ,decent cup run,eg-semi.

9 - finish above dabs,take the p*ss at the dump,4-0 up showboatin,home stands empty,top four,final

10 - same as 9 but silverware,maybe europe

Then there's holy grail of league win,especially at dump,relegatin them at same time..........who woke es up!!

Adblock Detected