The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Latif

Charlie Adam

Rate this topic

Out of contract end of next season.

Likelihood of coming to Dens?...

If he has another season like he has this year, no chance I'm afraid!

Doesn't track back ;)

There's boys in the Coxy that would probably explode with Charlie and Harkins in the same side.

Run Forrest run.....

Imagine he could be someone we could potentially look at in 3/4 years time if he is looking to come home.

Great ability on ball and not as if has pace to lose going into his 30's

The boy is clearly Derry daft

Imagine he could be someone we could potentially look at in 3/4 years time if he is looking to come home.

Great ability on ball and not as if has pace to lose going into his 30's

The boy is clearly Derry daft

He was quicker Tha an of our current midfield at running forward with the ball 😆

What a difference having someone running direct in the midfield and surprisingly quick! His run and through ball for Dylan's goal was class

What a difference having someone running direct in the midfield and surprisingly quick! His run and through ball for Dylan's goal was class

Yes it was, we badly need a midfielder like this

In reply to the OP, I could only see it for next season in a Gavin Rae 'shop window' scenario which I think would be very unlikely. Long term, I suspect he'll want to have at least a season with us but I'm not in the know or anything like that, just going by how keen he was wearing the strip on tuesday.

It would be nice to think but it's not going to happen........yet. I do think that when he's around 32/33 then we will have a shout for getting him for a season or two assuming we are still in the top tier.

Lol.

We will probably be his last club.

He will be playing down south rest of his career even at 35 some championship club will give him 10 grand a week, oooot oor league unfortunately and you have to keep the pennies coming in when you have a former miss England on your arm and credit cards.

Out of contract end of next season.

Likelihood of coming to Dens?...

Even less likely than Drogba.

You can't be serious?

Even less likely than Drogba.

You can't be serious?

Why not?

Boy's a fan and will have made plenty money.

Gavin Rae came to us from Cardiff cause he has love for the club even tho he could have got a bigger money deal elsewhere.

I agree with Lord Latiff.

While I think it is possible he might come to us at some point there is no chance it will be at the end of next season when he will only be 30.

Was Gav Rae not 33 and struggling to get a game in championship whereas Adam is a regular in a decent premier league side and just off the back of a very good season.