Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

meanwhile, call me a misery guts..

Napper

In a universe far , far away.. from the current concerns.. what happened to planning permission being sought by the end of March for the Camp new ?...Nver happened, these things happen.. but, and this is the annoyance.. at least the club should have clarified.. why can't they just keep us in touch? is that too much to ask?

• Like 3

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 hours ago, Napper said:

In a universe far , far away.. from the current concerns.. what happened to planning permission being sought by the end of March for the Camp new ?...Nver happened, these things happen.. but, and this is the annoyance.. at least the club should have clarified.. why can't they just keep us in touch? is that too much to ask?

I may be totally wrong, but wasn't there some kind of communication recently advising there was a delay for some reason or other?

No offence meant, Napper, but a thread about planning permission a couple of hours before our biggest game of the season?

I'm more focussed on what happens tonight than worrying about planning permission right now.

My order of business is this

Take care of tonight

Worry about next week/Celebrate like mad next week

Contracts/Campy and all that can wait another week for me

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Napper said:

I'm trying to have a mutually agreed refund paid by Currys. They don't speak to me, they don't email me. It's ALL one way traffic. My statutory rights have disappeared . My refund was due ages ago. They lie to me about when it will be paid. They lie about it keeping in touch my email. Somehow, I can't even get my transcript of webchats with them.

So don't expect FPS to be any better. They say and do what suits them. It's the new way of the world. People like them don't even blink when a company folds due to cash flow problems, i.e. bigger companies won't pay them. But I agree with you wholeheartedly over the planning.

20 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

No offence meant, Napper, but a thread about planning permission a couple of hours before our biggest game of the season?

I'm more focussed on what happens tonight than worrying about planning permission right now.

My order of business is this

Take care of tonight

Worry about next week/Celebrate like mad next week

Contracts/Campy and all that can wait another week for me

Big game tonight, big game tomorrow and possibly a bigger game next week - let's get right behind the team and the club for this.

But let's not take the eye off the bigger picture. No point getting promoted if the board are just pulling the wool over our eyes. Not many players signed up for next season, stadium being run into the ground and the (very high) possibility that we might be sharing with them over the road season after next if not earlier.

• Agree 2

Adblock Detected