Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Finiesta

LeetheDee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Not injured, not ill, just not making the squad as GB sees others ahead of him at this point in time.

Too much hype from too many at 16 which is bloody hard for a kid to deal with. He’s still only 20 remember !

Hope he gets a new deal and the chance to show what he can bring to the team on a REGULAR basis.

Different era but I remember Jocky Scott at 16 scoring twice against Utd in 1964 then not featuring much for a good while after.

IMO Finlay has the ability to have a very good career and I hope it continues as a Dee !

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Dariusz Dee said:

Never understood the hype around him to be honest, much of a muchness between him and the other youngsters that have been around the first team imo.

Agreed , there was potential in the first handful of games he played when breaking into the team but has not progressed at all.

Far too slow for a start. Unfortunately I think he is destined for the lower leagues.

Think we need someone like him who can play passes both short and long. There's a lot of very similar players in our squad just now who can run and run but not so many who can bring the other players into the game. McMullan can do that as you can see from the number of assists he has. He seems to be off at the end of the season so I think it might be worthwhile trying to help Fin recover his form, imo.

i think we can put him in the same category as o'driscoll and deasley and numerous other young players who have been hyped up 

scottish football is full of these young players who get a chance in the 1st team impress for a few games then fade away

our game would benefit greatly if we just let these young boys progress without adding extra pressure onto them.

• Agree 2

Adblock Detected