Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Ticketing Fiasco.

Having read a few comments on here and on other platforms I find it pretty disappointing that there are those amongst our support who, for quite frankly not much more than selfish reasons, have chosen to turn on people who have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with our ticket allocation or in how it's been distributed.

A current player and former club captain, a current club stalwart and a cup final goalscoring hero have all had their names tarnished by these 'supporters' because they are not getting their own way.

For me these people have crossed a line and shown their true colours. Their comments say a lot about them and nothing about the people who's names they've used to meet their own ends.

Shameful and embarrassing comments that I don't want to see associated with, or aimed at, anyone at our club.😟

Dundee FC and the vast majority of our supporters have done nothing wrong in this sorry situation and any ire should be aimed directly at the club who have, rightly or wrongly, chosen to withhold tickets.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Correct rev. But you know what people are like. Humans are selfish and jealous creatures. Stomping their feet if they don’t get their own way. Just ignore them. I do. They will never change. Sit back crack open a beer or some wine and watch it on tv. And if we do get beat you don’t have the depressing trip home. Just crack open another bottle. And you know what most of the biggest moaners have probably not been inside dens since the doon derby. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Deeboy08 said:

There’s no easy way for tkts to be split up qp have deliberately fecked us up

I was thinking a ballot might be fair but really, as you say, there's not really a solution that'd suit all parties.

Hopefully people settle down before Friday because nobody really needs all this carry on.

Adblock Detected