Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

This Championship.....

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Disappointed for Cove though, and for Hartley. I go to some of their home games and it was an added bonus to still have two of Dundee's away games up here in Aberdeen. 

Wouldn't swap that for the two away games against the Sheep though - looking forward to these.

Does it not say a lot about the unpredictability of the Championship and Dundee for that matter that we couldn't score at home in the second last game; that is us the league's eventual top scorers against Cove who shipped 75 goals over the season by far and away the worst record in the Championship? Then in the final game we score 5 away from home v the (at time of ko) second placed team who could have beaten us for top place. Mental!!

• Like 1

If we played every game like that final game, we would have won something like 30 games this season, we would have won the league in February. We showed up when it mattered, that is all that matters, but it should have been so much easier.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

Does it not say a lot about the unpredictability of the Championship and Dundee for that matter that we couldn't score at home in the second last game; that is us the league's eventual top scorers against Cove who shipped 75 goals over the season by far and away the worst record in the Championship? Then in the final game we score 5 away from home v the (at time of ko) second placed team who could have beaten us for top place. Mental!!

Cove had as deep a ten man outfield team as I've seen at Dens, that Hartley was desperate to Fck us over was obvious and an extra motivating factor that saw him punching the air at the winning of throw-in's and jumping aboot like Billy Elliot at every stoppage of play. 

I honestly think that there were a few harsh comments regarding our performance. Cove came for a point and used every single trick in the book infact they've probably provided the material for a new one!.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Cove had as deep a ten man outfield team as I've seen at Dens, that Hartley was desperate to Fck us over was obvious and an extra motivating factor that saw him punching the air at the winning of throw-in's and jumping aboot like Billy Elliot at every stoppage of play. 

I honestly think that there were a few harsh comments regarding our performance. Cove came for a point and used every single trick in the book infact they've probably provided the material for a new one!.

Cove were excellent that game, anyone who says otherwise isn't a fitba fan. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Adblock Detected