Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Planning needs to start now

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Irene Marot said:

Don't make the same mistake as McPake and hand out new deals. Let's build a squad that can finally establish us back where we belong.

Don't build a squad just to "stay up" let's build one of a level with a club our size

We can't lose Josh and Lyall

We need to get Robinson back, no excuses.

There are only 2/3 clubs in the country that would have had a support like that (I don't mean size) last night so let's reward them and us.

Never again should be look enviously at the likes of Livingston, Ross C and the two Saints. Even Motherwell.

The new Dundee starts today 

Not sure I fully agree - firstly loads of this squad played under McPake and it’s clear working under GB they have improved . I would be looking to add 5 players of quality to come in and add to the players he wants to keep 

• Agree 1

Just now, Bobby Dee said:

Not sure I fully agree - firstly loads of this squad played under McPake and it’s clear working under GB they have improved . I would be looking to add 5 players of quality to come in and add to the players he wants to keep 

I don't want us to just be surviving. Let's really go for it now we have a proper manager.

I'll be gutted if we resign sweeney and ashcroft for example.

Agree. Hoping there’s a plan already formed, signing targets identified and convincing offers to Lyall, Josh, Luke McCowan (just) along with conversations with Wimbledon (Zach) and Rangers (Williamson). The standard of player has to be mid-SPL level. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Irene Marot said:

Don't make the same mistake as McPake and hand out new deals. Let's build a squad that can finally establish us back where we belong.

Don't build a squad just to "stay up" let's build one of a level with a club our size

We can't lose Josh and Lyall

We need to get Robinson back, no excuses.

There are only 2/3 clubs in the country that would have had a support like that (I don't mean size) last night so let's reward them and us.

Never again should be look enviously at the likes of Livingston, Ross C and the two Saints. Even Motherwell.

The new Dundee starts today 

I'd be majorly surprised if planning hasn't started. We've been watching players for months and have likely been in touch with agent's too. 

• Like 1

Well done to the players and staff for winning promotion,but we need a MAJOR rebuild if we are to stay up.

I would only keep the young lads,we need an upgrade in every other department. 

Obviously we have French and Byrne signed up for next year,and despite my well known thoughts on Mr Byrne I do think.he is better in the prem. As every team comes at us,we are not expected to win every week.

Hopefully the manager has guys lined up already.

• Like 1

It's an exciting prospect knowing that so many are out of contract and a major rebuild will be required.

If we want to stay up and be competitive we will need 7-8 boys who are of premiership quality.

Bowyer will hopefully have more luck trying to persuade players from say league 1 who will now be tempted by the premiership.

We can't afford to get sentimental as others have said, this group, despite their heroics are not good enough for the premiership.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, J_Kitamirike said:

It's an exciting prospect knowing that so many are out of contract and a major rebuild will be required.

If we want to stay up and be competitive we will need 7-8 boys who are of premiership quality.

Bowyer will hopefully have more luck trying to persuade players from say league 1 who will now be tempted by the premiership.

We can't afford to get sentimental as others have said, this group, despite their heroics are not good enough for the premiership.

Don’t agree with the ‘this group’ piece - a chunk of the players yes I agree will go but o reckon around 10 will be with us next season then add to that number 

Adblock Detected