The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
mitch

The Biter

Rate this topic

Just seen that the sfa are getting a dentist to determine whether it's a bite mark or no on jims leg

I would have thought a medical report from ninewells would have been enough. I hope the sfa are not trying to sit on the fence here because a certain Australian bound friend of theirs is involved. There again he could give give additional confirmation.

I don't think he went for a tetanus, did he? .. The last I'd seen he turned around. The club maybe sent him back though.

Today in the Sunday Mail, Davy Provan writes of Cifti 'I would rather have a bite than an over the top tackle or an elbow in the face'.

Yes folks he actually gets paid for writing this pesh.

More than likely he is doing an inside job for a certain Glasgow side that allegedly want to sign this disgusting excuse for a human being.

Davie's kinky.

So if it's not teeth marks why did he get a course of antibiotics to take?? This could get interesting as if the SFA do nothing I expect Jim and the club to take it further. Also if the sfa do nothing to cifti or find him innocent then they would need to punish Jim as they would be saying he lied and fabricated the injury!!!

Today in the Sunday Mail, Davy Provan writes of Cifti 'I would rather have a bite than an over the top tackle or an elbow in the face'.

Yes folks he actually gets paid for writing this pesh.

More than likely he is doing an inside job for a certain Glasgow side that allegedly want to sign this disgusting excuse for a human being.

A bad tackle or elbow in the face are part of the game - a bite has no place on a football pitch. 

Red card for a bad tackle / elbow will mean a ban for 2/3 games.

Red card for a bite will mean a ban for 2/3 months.

Bit ironic given that Provan still hates us after he got put over the Derry. We should have just eaten the c**t instead then.

I would imagine dental experts are used by police in assault and physical abuse case as expert witnesses - if it is a bite then I doubt Jim bit himself!

Jim went to hampden last week, and saw the experts there. Apparently is very clear to see the bite marks.

I though they only needed to prove what happened on the balance of probabilities? Do they not believe they have enough already? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're being thorough - makes it less likely that he will get off with it.

If Jim shows the bite and they see the video of him biting then it can't be disputed.

Deserves a 12 game ban but you never know with Scottish football.

Deserves a 12 game ban but you never know with Scottish football.

You can get up to 5 years for spitting.

6 months minimum in my opinion.

He's shown no remorse, accused McAlister of making up the wound with lipstick and hinted said he was racially abused. If found guilty then he should get 6 months for the bite and also the lies.

Disgusting man.