Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Bowyer away.

FanDee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Just now, Mr Sensible said:

I knew on Monday, he seemingly thinks Nelms is a joke, they haven’t spoke for months, but gutted to be honest, a very competent manager.

Don't think he is alone in thinking that...most of Scottish football feels the same way apparently!

• Like 2

Ironically, this appears more of a "mutual consent" than the usual use of the phrase...even though it's not actually said.

My guess is that we wanted him to commit to a longer contract, but he wasn't willing to uproot his family (which is 100% his right, given the fickle nature of football management). Moreso if the rumours of a strained relationship with Nelms are to be believed. 

I'm glad this hasn't been dragged out. But the next appointment is huge. 

• Agree 1

Will say the same thing I always say when we are looking for a manager...do a proper recruitment process and don't just appoint someone from the usual list of suspects without proper due process i.e. don't just give it to Davidson because he is close with Strachan and out of a job!

• Agree 2

Adblock Detected