The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
LondonPalace

Can I Just Say..

Rate this topic

Logged on here this morning and saw the Palace badge on the site, and the great welcome that went with it, absolutely awsome! thank you.

It was the 5th CPFC beer festival yesterday and I took 3 mates with me (not really palace supporters, but beer supporters!) I was telling them how awsome the Dundee fans were and a LOT of people there were discussing the same thing.

Hopefully we can get a pre season friendly up at Dens Park with you.

Orrabest!

• Like 3

It's been truly touching reading all the reactions of Palace fans to the travelling Derry.

What a support.

It's a wonder the DFC fans didn't stay on for a few more days so that they could attend the Beer Festival!

Logged on here this morning and saw the Palace badge on the site, and the great welcome that went with it, absolutely awsome! thank you.

It was the 5th CPFC beer festival yesterday and I took 3 mates with me (not really palace supporters, but beer supporters!) I was telling them how awsome the Dundee fans were and a LOT of people there were discussing the same thing.

Hopefully we can get a pre season friendly up at Dens Park with you.

Orrabest!

How difficult is it to get tickets in your 'singing' section? It's London this season for a game and if I could get tickets for there, it'll be Palace.

How difficult is it to get tickets in your 'singing' section? It's London this season for a game and if I could get tickets for there, it'll be Palace.

I would suggest contacting the Holmesdale Fanatics at http://holmesdale.proboards.com/

I am sure they will give you all the advice you need, they are the lungs of South London! :)

• Like 2

@@LondonPalace

Fantastic gesture with your donation to the Dundee player sponsorship fund!

Top Man :)

You're welcome! just a drop in the ocean compared to what the Dees spent to come down to the Palace! :)

• Like 4

Have to echo the thanks for donating, no need to do that, well in! Top notch.

Great gesture.

On the subject of Palace, I've ordered myself this cracking top from the 1970s. What a beauty. Will need to wear it when we hopefully have that return match at Dens. Have to say I'd love Dundee to use this design for an away shirt.

article-2233935-006ACF8700000258-672_306

Cracking shirt Cobra, and the one I grew up with. However I will replace your picture of Gerry "I've had the same hairstyle for 50 years" Francis with our longest serving player (660 appearances) Jim Cannon. How he never got a Scotland cap I will never know.

jim-cannon.jpg61-202267_478x359.jpg

Not a million miles from one of our old strips...

Coloured bars are the wrong way up though...

(Doesn;t one of the guys use it as an avatar??)

This one Joe?

NEW+STRIPS.jpg

Seen other, clearer pictures of the strip, but felt this one was perhaps just right. ;)

This one Joe?

NEW+STRIPS.jpg

Seen other, clearer pictures of the strip, but felt this one was perhaps just right. ;)

:)

Nice pic.. but no, it's this one...

photo-424.jpg?_r=1417550307

(Donny O's avatar)

Cracking shirt Cobra, and the one I grew up with. However I will replace your picture of Gerry "I've had the same hairstyle for 50 years" Francis with our longest serving player (660 appearances) Jim Cannon. How he never got a Scotland cap I will never know.

jim-cannon.jpg61-202267_478x359.jpg

Great picture @@LondonPalace. 660 appearances is incredible. I imagine he'd have no bother getting in the Scotland team nowadays. Back in the 70s and 80s a lot of quality players missed out.