Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tony Docherty's Dee T V Interview...D F C Allow Free Access

Gedee

Just watched and listenened to, Our New Manager's First Interview on Dee TV.

This post is to ask Club, to make it available  FREE for every DFC fan/supporter.

I know I can get a little over-excited at times. but this Interview is a must watch.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

But he does come over very well.

Thing is Prince...Not only did I feel he was honest, clear & concise in his responses, there was NOT the usual banal, stumbling, or mutterings (or trying to look like some kind of slick, know-all)...Thought he came over as experienced, relaxed, calm & professional.

And for once I could hear all that was said (Being a bit on the deef side, I appreciated that):chaplin:

18 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Things like this interview are the reason people pay for DeeTV - I say keep it behind a pay wall until tomorrow at least so that those that do pay have the priority they pay for. Christ knows DeeTV gives us little enough for our money as it is.

I just felt, that not only might his interview give another insight into the man (help reassure us, that he could be right man for the job) it might also encourage others to consider subscribing to DeeTV...Welcome TD:chaplin:

3 hours ago, gedee said:

I just felt, that not only might his interview give another insight into the man (help reassure us, that he could be right man for the job) it might also encourage others to consider subscribing to DeeTV...Welcome TD:chaplin:

The interview is now up for free on DeeTV but you need to register an account.

Adblock Detected