Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jordan McGhee - New 2 year contract

Deeboy08

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I think signing him is as important as any of our new signings, it showed how much we missed him in the last few game post his injury, we lost our composure and our stability without him. We would have wrapped things up a lot earlier with him on the park.

2 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

I think signing him is as important as any of our new signings, it showed how much we missed him in the last few game post his injury, we lost our composure and our stability without him. We would have wrapped things up a lot earlier with him on the park.

Think he might be a squad player in the Prem. We need a couple of more experienced central mids for the SPL. In the Kevin Thomson mould.

23 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Really happy  with this as I was told he had 3 offers in the SPL along with an opportunity in league 1 down south .

Bang on about the end of last season missed badly - delighted with this one and he would be nailed on for me in the middle of the park for me on the defensive role although also a goal threat . Add to the fact he’s about the most versatile I’ve seen it’s great business for the club .

1 hour ago, eyeothedug said:

Think he might be a squad player in the Prem. We need a couple of more experienced central mids for the SPL. In the Kevin Thomson mould.

I would say we need one also in the Butcher mould, although not him. We need physical power in there, right in the centre. Key position in the backbone. I would love to see our central spine each being over six foot. We are there at the back line. Now we need to do the same in midfield and up front.  McCann tried wee players knocking the ball about and we got demolished.  McPake couldn't  field  a  decent midfield if he was managing Man City. We got trounced in the SPL with both of them. We need to be able to win ugly more. McGhee offers us something in midfield, and as a stand in at the back, and carries a goal threat. Good extension, I think.

Adblock Detected