Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

whats the point


Recommended Posts

in scottish football...i've read elsewhere that brendan rodgers is to be the next celtic manager and he's to be given £35 yes £35 million to get them competitive in the champions league...the quicker them and their arsecheek brother across glasgow f*ck off the quicker we can all sit and watch a really competitive league 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
16 hours ago, charliedee said:

in scottish football...i've read elsewhere that brendan rodgers is to be the next celtic manager and he's to be given £35 yes £35 million to get them competitive in the champions league...the quicker them and their arsecheek brother across glasgow f*ck off the quicker we can all sit and watch a really competitive league 

It would be, but the English league would make them start at the bottom, while they think that they should go right into the premiership. Which doesn't need them. Or want them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why the European super league is inevitable imo. All the major leagues are now a 1-2 horse race, maybe 3 in the bigger leagues. These clubs will just keep getting bigger and better, attracting interest from all over the world. Local fans are of little interest to them due to the income from sponsors and media rights and tourist fans. Or in the case of the OF the bigots come from all over the country to Glasgow every week.

They have already outgrown their own leagues and at some point will figure out how to make the super league work. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/06/2023 at 16:32, QuesoGrande said:

Why the European super league is inevitable imo. All the major leagues are now a 1-2 horse race, maybe 3 in the bigger leagues. These clubs will just keep getting bigger and better, attracting interest from all over the world. Local fans are of little interest to them due to the income from sponsors and media rights and tourist fans. Or in the case of the OF the bigots come from all over the country to Glasgow every week.

They have already outgrown their own leagues and at some point will figure out how to make the super league work. 
 

Having had their fingers badly burned with the recent attempt, It will be some time before an alternative plan is put forward.  We many see some changes in the Champions League format. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/07/2023 at 05:14, HK Blues said:

Having had their fingers badly burned with the recent attempt, It will be some time before an alternative plan is put forward.  We many see some changes in the Champions League format. 

How long before Saudi clubs are included in champions League 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

How long before Saudi clubs are included in champions League 

I'd say Saudi isn't in Europe but then again Australia isn't in Asia yet they play in the Asian WC qualifiers! 

That said, the Saudi clubs compete in the ACL so I'm not sure how easy it would be to take them out and put them into the ECL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.


×
×
  • Create New...