Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

SEASON TICKET SPECIAL OFFER

TAYZURRI

ST-SO-W.png

Anyone who buys a season ticket between 10am on Thursday 22nd June and 5pm on Wednesday 5th July will receive an exclusive supporter experience.

Supporters who purchase between this date will receive an email once this offer ends inviting them to an evening at the club’s training facility at Gardyne. You will receive a guided tour from a first team player and the opportunity to have their photo taken with the Championship trophy.

In the invitation, supporters will receive the date of the event.

Buy your season ticket today Online or from the ticket office inside DFC Direct.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
22 minutes ago, Gull83 said:

Good to see the club trying something new to get more sales but not very fair on the people who have already purchased ST’s 

I think similar. I bought at £380 so I'm not too bothered and wouldn't have taken the visit offer anyway but others who bought earlier at £410 get zilch whilst those who waited, for whatever reason, get a possible wee thank you.

That said I can't actually see a massive take up on this visit to be honest, it's not the most exciting or welcoming place to be going to visit, just go over to Dundee Mad and ask Islay for evidence of that.

39 minutes ago, Gull83 said:

Good to see the club trying something new to get more sales but not very fair on the people who have already purchased ST’s 

Club unhappy with sales to date and getting desperate? I will see what the home fixtures are and figure out how many games I will miss before forking out a significant sum for a ticket. STs expensive enough as it is.

4 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

Club unhappy with sales to date and getting desperate? I will see what the home fixtures are and figure out how many games I will miss before forking out a significant sum for a ticket. STs expensive enough as it is.

If you can afford one(not u in particular) then why don’t folk buy one, cause all you get on here is the quality or lack of it getting moaned about year after year… maybe if we sold more we could attract better players who knows, and I’ll bet there’s plenty on here who will sit on their ar*e in the pub or house and moan like f@@k about our performances 

47 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I think similar. I bought at £380 so I'm not too bothered and wouldn't have taken the visit offer anyway but others who bought earlier at £410 get zilch whilst those who waited, for whatever reason, get a possible wee thank you.

That said I can't actually see a massive take up on this visit to be honest, it's not the most exciting or welcoming place to be going to visit, just go over to Dundee Mad and ask Islay for evidence of that.

Yeah I was later so paid 410. Not overly bothered about the visit either but the kids would probably have liked it.

30 minutes ago, mitch said:

If you can afford one(not u in particular) then why don’t folk buy one, cause all you get on here is the quality or lack of it getting moaned about year after year… maybe if we sold more we could attract better players who knows, and I’ll bet there’s plenty on here who will sit on their ar*e in the pub or house and moan like f@@k about our performances 

100 percent 

Those that shout loudest are normally the firestick/sky sports DFC supporters club.

If a young kid gets a wee tour of the training facilities then great, it’s just a small gesture from the club.

I think everyone is entitled to their say on ST's tbh. Whether Tom, Dick or Harry can afford them is irrelevant, they're too expensive and whilst I normally do as I'm told I probably wouldn't rush up to Dens to shell out £410. As things stand though the ST is bought on my behalf although I'm not sure if I'd be overly fussed, not at this stage anyway, if my ticket wasn't bought for me. TD deserves to be backed so getting tickets is good from that point of view but really I'm neither one way or the other on the renewal. I'll probably get reeled in again as the season draws closer though. 

3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

You turn up at someone’s premises with a confrontational attitude then they won’t be to welcoming, yet to hear same criticism from anyone else, I’ll stand corrected 

17 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

You turn up at someone’s premises with a confrontational attitude then they won’t be to welcoming, yet to hear same criticism from anyone else, I’ll stand corrected 

Wtf has he been up to now 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Adblock Detected