Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Donnelly at Gardyne

DannyDee6

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Reviews for him that I can find online aren't exactly gushing about him. One described his best attribute is that he is injured most of the time so you don't need to see him which I thought was fairly cutting.

Managers seem to like him though and he was offered a new deal by Killie so maybe he's the cog type that flies under the radar. I honestly don't know much about him though.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Reviews for him that I can find online aren't exactly gushing about him. One described his best attribute is that he is injured most of the time so you don't need to see him which I thought was fairly cutting.

Managers seem to like him though and he was offered a new deal by Killie so maybe he's the cog type that flies under the radar. I honestly don't know much about him though.

Apparently dundee are very happy with the signing as he fits the new system well

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I had look through Motherwell forums and Killie and yup, they're giving off vibes that he's pretty sh*te.

A pretty underwhelming signing if true after our last few players but him having experience in the top flight will be a bonus , even if he is as pish and injury prone as the fans are saying 

15 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

I had look through Motherwell forums and Killie and yup, they're giving off vibes that he's pretty sh*te.

A pretty underwhelming signing if true after our last few players but him having experience in the top flight will be a bonus , even if he is as pish and injury prone as the fans are saying 

So.. cause youve read Two or Three negative reviews on the player by online posters then he must be Shyte and pish .. Not like posters to say negative things about players is it ? 
You wanna read it on here at times 😂

1 minute ago, Claverdee said:

So.. cause youve read Two or Three negative reviews on the player by online posters then he must be Shyte and pish .. Not like posters to say negative things about players is it ? 

Re read slowly what @J_Kitamirike said. Not once did he call the player sh*te or pish. 

13 minutes ago, Claverdee said:

Less of the condescending crap pal aye ?

You know damn fine the point he is trying to get out there with his usual negative posting.

To be fair, your initial post came across as condescending as well.

1 hour ago, Claverdee said:

McGhee 6 months ago on here was the root of all that was wrong with DFC then he re-signed and everyone was chuffed. 

Adblock Detected