Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

New signings

Smokiedee

Like the fact that we are  bringing in new face's, only worry is that apart from Shaugnessy they are all you guys with no experience of top league football. 

I'm sure that they are all very good or TD wouldn't have signed them, but still....🤔💙

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Think we are still in for Carson.

Bizarre use of limited finances.

Paying a transfer fee for a keeper when we now have 3 on the books. I read someone say it wasn't TD that gave Legzdins a new deal (that kinda goes against what he said in the media) but in any case, Legzdins is now signed up, you need to play with the hand you're dealt. McCracken should never have been signed if we are definitely still in for Carson IMO.

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bizarre use of limited finances.

Paying a transfer fee for a keeper when we now have 3 on the books. I read someone say it wasn't TD that gave Legzdins a new deal (that kinda goes against what he said in the media) but in any case, Legzdins is now signed up, you need to play with the hand you're dealt. McCracken should never have been signed if we are definitely still in for Carson IMO.

Either a keeper is going out or on loan, not sure why we need 4 keepers at the club?

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Either a keeper is going out or on loan, not sure why we need 4 keepers at the club?

I'd have hoped Sharp was going out on loan in any case!

Don't think we need 3 at the club when we've got the likes of Welsh etc and can easily stick in a recall option for Sharp and that's not to mention the emergency loan system you can take advantage of in the worst case scenario.

Adblock Detected