Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Training pitches

thegen65

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
20 minutes ago, QuesoGrande said:

Knew they needed work but I would have thought they would have fixed them over the summer.

Think it's more to do with who has access to the Gardyne pitches. Bare patches can be fixed, lumps and bumps rolled out but there's not a lot, apart from securing the pitches totally, about dog sh*t, litter, broken glass and random folk just wandering all over them.

5 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Think it's more to do with who has access to the Gardyne pitches. Bare patches can be fixed, lumps and bumps rolled out but there's not a lot, apart from securing the pitches totally, about dog sh*t, litter, broken glass and random folk just wandering all over them.

Where do the Dabs train?

57 minutes ago, QuesoGrande said:

Knew they needed work but I would have thought they would have fixed them over the summer.

We trained there the first couple of days back and the pitches look good judging by the clips the club released. We would always have been retaining some kind of agreement for riverside to ensure we could use the 4g pitch 

38 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

There looks to have been improvement there with a new fence and gate put up around the pitch. But having never been I couldn’t tell you if that would make a difference. The condition of the pitch looks decent though

IMG_4650.png

IMG_4647.png

IMG_4648.png

IMG_4649.png

51 minutes ago, dblair said:

There looks to have been improvement there with a new fence and gate put up around the pitch. But having never been I couldn’t tell you if that would make a difference. The condition of the pitch looks decent though

IMG_4650.png

IMG_4647.png

IMG_4648.png

IMG_4649.png

I live just around the corner from the pitches and pass by them often. There has been a lot of fences and gates put up but all are around 4ft high max. They would maybe deter an elderly person or a dog walker having to lift their big dog over but other than that, it takes all of 2 seconds to climb over. It seems pointless installing them if I'm honest if they were put there to keep people out.

12 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I take it they haven't managed to fix the pitches at Gardyne mate?

The big pitch nearest Craigie High , which is the same size as Dens, is looking really good now.  The one next   to it  (the one in the goalie pictures) is a bit  smaller and not such a good surface. If they are training at Riverside, then it will only be Scott Robertson's squad  using  them.  The wee fence around the parks is no deterrent whatsoever. 

14 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

The big pitch nearest Craigie High , which is the same size as Dens, is looking really good now.  The one next   to it  (the one in the goalie pictures) is a bit  smaller and not such a good surface. If they are training at Riverside, then it will only be Scott Robertson's squad  using  them.  The wee fence around the parks is no deterrent whatsoever. 

Hopefully keep the dog sh*t off the pitches. Having said that, I’m sure there are some dog owners who will put their dogs over the fence anyway. 

13 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I take it they haven't managed to fix the pitches at Gardyne mate?

Heard that Cameron turned his ankle on one of the first training sessions back at Gardyne. (Can't have been that bad as he's played since) May have had absolutely nothing to do with the pitch but they apparently started training at East Craigie not long after. Not sure what if anything needs doing to the Gardyne pitches. 

Adblock Detected