Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Arbroath (Away, 12th Jul 2023) Match thread

TAYZURRI

Prematch Polls  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be in this game?

• Home Win
    • Draw
    • Away Win
  2. 2. Who should start for the Dee?

• (GK) Adam Legzdins
    • (GK) Harrison Sharp
    • (GK) Jon McCracken
    • (DEF) Cammy Kerr
    • (DEF) Owen Beck
    • (DEF) Tyler French
    • (DEF) Lee Ashcroft
    • (DEF) Antonio Portales
    • (DEF) Joe Shaughnessy
    • (MID) Jordan McGhee
    • (MID) Shuan Byrne
    • (MID) Max Anderson
    • (MID) Lyall Cameron
    • (MID) Finlay Robertson
    • (MID) Josh Mulligan
    • (MID) Scott Tiffoney
    • (MID) Charlie Reilly
    • (MID) Luke McCowan
    • (FOR) Zach Ribinson
    • (FOR) Zak Rudden
    • (FOR) Diego Pineda

This poll is closed to new votes

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
On 10/07/2023 at 10:47, TAYZURRI said:

Wednesday 12th July

7.15pm Kick Off

Garfield park - Arbroath

Admission will be:

Terraced Adult £13

Terraced concession £7

Terraced disability plus carer £7

Terraced parent plus 1 child(u12) £15

Terraced parent plus 2 children(u12) £16

Buy tickets here

What a rip off , should be ashamed of themselves with that pricing

Would like to see a solid signing or two soon, hopefully tomorrow. The squad we're running with just now is good enough to compete against and to beat teams like Arbroath but won't be good enough moving forward. We've got a few sitting things out just now I know but we're not missing any real Premiership standard known quantities. I think there's maybe a story behind our signings so far and that's maybe not what's been presented through media channels. I'd like to see the standard of player who'll help make us competitive at the level we'll operate in this coming season.

22 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Would like to see a solid signing or two soon, hopefully tomorrow. The squad we're running with just now is good enough to compete against and to beat teams like Arbroath but won't be good enough moving forward. We've got a few sitting things out just now I know but we're not missing any real Premiership standard known quantities. I think there's maybe a story behind our signings so far and that's maybe not what's been presented through media channels. I'd like to see the standard of player who'll help make us competitive at the level we'll operate in this coming season.

Absolutely agree with that. Should Robinson pick up an injury, which he seems to do  and will again, we have only Rudden, who can't hold a ball up to save himself. Outfield, we have a direct centre half replacement, Tiffoney for Mcmullan, and Reilly who we  can't expect to be premier level yet. We have two Mexicans to come in, but how good either is in our coming season has yet to be determined. Overall though, the lack of strengthening  of out central midfield, for me, is a serious concern as our  midfield is way too small and weak and struggled under pressure in the championship. Midfield is going to be a key area for us.

16 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Absolutely agree with that. Should Robinson pick up an injury, which he seems to do  and will again, we have only Rudden, who can't hold a ball up to save himself. Outfield, we have a direct centre half replacement, Tiffoney for Mcmullan, and Reilly who we  can't expect to be premier level yet. We have two Mexicans to come in, but how good either is in our coming season has yet to be determined. Overall though, the lack of strengthening  of out central midfield, for me, is a serious concern as our  midfield is way too small and weak and struggled under pressure in the championship. Midfield is going to be a key area for us.

Trying not to be negative and I wasn't until recently but things aren't as they seem, or as they're being presented. 

I'd like the club to be open and honest regarding who's signing players and what their remit is in regards to the type and standard we're looking for because right now I don't believe that they are. 

Adblock Detected