Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The rabbit hutches

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

Pointless, rarely used and not particularly attractive but embarrassing? Really? Any more embarrassing than the shocking condition the terrace they stand on has been allowed to descend into?

Completely agree with your points re the terrace mate, but I agree the wooden huts sitting there and (not sure if still done or not) pitched as some sort of bizzare treat is embarrassing imo.

15 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Can we please have them removed for the new season? Embarrassing for years now 

100% Even some adverising Boards  on the abandoned Terrace would be better.Sad how that area was left to decline as per the loss of rows A-C Because of the the rules re uncovered seats!?

Totally agree .

I  think its important to represent yourself as professional a club as you can and while we aren't going to be renovation the stadium now in terms of upgrading the south enclosure we certainly don't need to add to the  embarrassment by keeping triose things  a second longer than we need to . 

34 minutes ago, Donny O said:

100% Even some adverising Boards  on the abandoned Terrace would be better.Sad how that area was left to decline as per the loss of rows A-C Because of the the rules re uncovered seats!?

Would it really cost that much to extend the frame of the derry to cover the whole length, terracing re-done plus seats and a new roof?

20 minutes ago, FanDee said:

Would it really cost that much to extend the frame of the derry to cover the whole length, terracing re-done plus seats and a new roof?

I wouldn't even go that far , i think just extending the seating and tidying up the access stairway would be enough and no i don't think that would cost much  at all . .

I think its a complete disgrace the  way it has been allowed to get to the state that it has. 

6 hours ago, QuesoGrande said:

Anyone ever been in them? Are they literally just sheds with stools in them?

Matchday experience pods if I mind right. Carpeted with the finest AstroTurf.

TBF though the guy who came up with the idea's intentions were good even though the idea wasn't. Won't have been the worst thing most of us have ever seen at Dens Park.

Adblock Detected