Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Frigging BBC Radio Scotland.

Napper

Tonights league cup coverage shoved aside so we can go over to Mordor to hear about Alan McGregor's testimonial... I don't think the BBC would give a flying f*ck, never mind send a reporter, to a testimonial at any club outwith the gruesome twosome... Weegie pricks..

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
14 hours ago, Napper said:

Tonights league cup coverage shoved aside so we can go over to Mordor to hear about Alan McGregor's testimonial... I don't think the BBC would give a flying f*ck, never mind send a reporter, to a testimonial at any club outwith the gruesome twosome... Weegie pricks..

Get yourself a fire stick, I watched the whole game no buffering perfect for free last night 

In their defence, they are I think, given a small budget. They are often not on air when there is something important down south or when the English teams aren't playing, (as if Scottish football doesn't justify BBC air time. We in Scotland have to fit in with national schedules), etc, etc.

1 hour ago, Double Blue said:

Couldn't believe it last night, absolutely ridiculous that they had someone at Ibrox.

BBC Radio Scotland is a shambles now. Between the OF love in getting worse, and being forced to listen to that mental Jane, its getting to the point of being unlistenable.

1 hour ago, Indeed said:

In their defence, they are I think, given a small budget. They are often not on air when there is something important down south or when the English teams aren't playing, (as if Scottish football doesn't justify BBC air time. We in Scotland have to fit in with national schedules), etc, etc.

They spend less per head in Scotland than they do in England; Wales and Northern Ireland BUT that doesn't explain the ridiculous decision to cover a testimonial at Ibrox last night. The reason is simple,  BBC Scotland is old firm centric.

43 minutes ago, Taipei said:

Couldn't believe it last night, absolutely ridiculous that they had someone at Ibrox.

BBC Radio Scotland is a shambles now. Between the OF love in getting worse, and being forced to listen to that mental Jane, its getting to the point of being unlistenable.

I feel the same with Sportscene and that  Julie fecken Fleeting, open's her mooth and blethers the biggest load o shecht.

Adblock Detected