Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate The Ref: A. Ref (Airdrieonians, Away, 22nd Jul 2023)

TAYZURRI

Rate The Ref  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How did you rate the referee performance?

• Perfect
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Bad
    • Terrible
    • Wore Opposition Shirt

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 hours ago, Dark Blue Dee said:

Worst I've seen in a while. Never a pen, Deetv confirms this.

Referee was no worse than most we saw last season. I just watched the penalty incident back. We'd be unhappy if we didn't get a penalty for that - Wilkie's hands were on the guys back and he pushed him with his right hand at least and possibly both. The guy made the most of it but then what a stupid thing for Wilkie to do in the first place

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

Referee was no worse than most we saw last season. I just watched the penalty incident back. We'd be unhappy if we didn't get a penalty for that - Wilkie's hands were on the guys back and he pushed him with his right hand at least and possibly both. The guy made the most of it but then what a stupid thing for Wilkie to do in the first place

In your opinion. Like I said, he was the worst I have seen in a while, including last season. I didn't see any push but did see his hands touch the players back. I don't think touching is a foul. If the shoe was on the other foot and I was screaming for a penalty (which I probably would be) it would 100% be down to the fact our player went down rather that the actual coming together. If we got it and I seen it back, I would still be thinking it was never a penalty. Swings and round abouts though so not gonna complain too much.

1 hour ago, charliedee said:

i still think the Airdrie keeper should have been sent off as the rules state(or did)its a penalty and yellow card IF a genuine attempt is made to win the ball...imo he didnt make any attempt to win the ball and therefore should have been sent aff.

He wiped out Tiffoney with a high, straight arm tackle that would have been a red card in rugby. It was dangerous, regardless of whether he was trying to get the ball.

2 minutes ago, Rumple said:

He wiped out Tiffoney with a high, straight arm tackle that would have been a red card in rugby. It was dangerous, regardless of whether he was trying to get the ball.

thats what i thought watching it on the telly he made no attempt to play the ball = straight red card.

Adblock Detected