Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

a work in progress

Napper

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Yes totally agree, wasn’t at the match, managed to watch some of it back, worrying signs was that we gave up a few chances to a championship side, and we still look short in the middle of the park, and this 3 at the back giving me concerns.

However, lots of positives, we looked really good going forward at times in the 2nd half. I think Boateng and the new number 9 can be massive players for us this season, Mcowan needs a kick up the ar*e, him not starting yesterday might have been that.

This season was always going to be a right slog, I think we can finish above 3 teams, especially if we get beefed up by a couple of more midfielders.

Big crowd Saturday, getting right behind the players will help immensely.

I think Boateng, the new goalie, Shaughnessy and that new big lad up front are big positives. The young left back reminds me of Andy Robertson. He is quality, if still a little green.  I am not sure who signed/resigned whom, but Boateng, Shaugnessy and  the striker , I think were definitely brought in by Docherty. If we can strengthen our midfield, I think that we have a reasonable chance of staying up. If we don't, I think we will struggle. Also, it was encouraging to see the manager change things, in my view correctly, at half time then swap out Mulligan. 

Adblock Detected